What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot how talented we are at QB, nevermind. Why would we ever take a shot on this guy?
Odds aren't very good. However, I'd assume he would be most interested in coming back to play in the P12. What other P12 program is looking for a QB with as favorable depth chart as CU? Washington, Cal, OSU, Arizona(although they've brought in a couple transfers already. That's all that I can think of.

FWIW, a UGA site mentions Colorado as a spot that would make sense, along with Notre Dame, LSU, aTm, Ole Miss, Penn State and Missouri. Colorado is certainly an outlier among that group and kind of a random speculative landing spot for a Georgia site to suggest. I would imagine CU presents the only spot among that group that he is QB1 from the moment he steps on campus.

I will not allow you to slander the Box State like this!
andy samberg snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Thinking more than a few who entered the portal with unrealistic $ or playing time expectations have shifted focus to being on a roster where winning is a priority and the weather is nice. Can’t say I blame them.

Undoubtedly last year was a train wreck with BLew. But according to outgoing players, he looked really good I’m very skeptical, but at least gives me pause
He has skills. He has a lot to work on, but he has a strong arm and he is athletic. Is he all P12 material? Certainly not now, but he flashed at times. He was also playing behind the worst OL in the conference.

Shrout or somebody else might beat him out, but he isn't a stiff, far from it.

He has skills. He has a lot to work on, but he has a strong arm and he is athletic. Is he all P12 material? Certainly not now, but he flashed at times. He was also playing behind the worst OL in the conference.

Shrout or somebody else might beat him out, but he isn't a stiff, far from it.
If Shrout stays healthy, this is the best QB depth chart we've had since 2016 with Sefo/Monetz and then maybe since Hawkins/Hansen before that. Says more about the QB position at CU over the years than this year's depth chart, but still very much a positive

2 spots now available after the addition of Tommy Brown.

Now up to 26 signees, 6 spots available. I don't know if any one is taking a gray shirt or if some of the arly enrolees will count towards the 2021 class.

For the alarmist that want to panic after every depature. Lets change things up a bit and talk about the arrivals.

Transfers in so far

Tommy Brown RT/LT/OG
Issac Hurtado ILB
Maddox Kopp QB
RJ Sneed WR
Chance Main DE

Early Enrolees
Travis Gray OT
Grant Page WR
Jason Oliver CB
Joshua Wiggins CB
Ashton Logan P