What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Shrout stays healthy, this is the best QB depth chart we've had since 2016 with Sefo/Monetz and then maybe since Hawkins/Hansen before that. Says more about the QB position at CU over the years than this year's depth chart, but still very much a positive
This is a better depth chart that Hawkins/Hansen. It isn’t even close really

See, the problem is that you have shame and dignity - something a large portion of this board does not have.
Nicest thing anyone has said to me on this board; though, I may have to mitigate my appreciation to the degree you may have inaccurately presumed I have either. Much appreciated, however.

It is absolutely true that it is a completely different experience from what you would expect (or hope).

My dad and I were traveling around and went to go watch the Giro (The Tour de France, but in Italy). I went to the bathroom (unisex, with stalls and holes in the ground), there was someone in there completely blowing the place up. I was envisioning some 300lb Nubs fan after a bucket of KFC. But it was one of the podium girls, wearing completely white head to toe... Maybe not world class beauty, but she was a model in at a world class event that was able to take a large **** without getting anything anywhere.

Talent

2 spots now available after the addition of Tommy Brown.

Now up to 26 signees, 6 spots available. I don't know if any one is taking a gray shirt or if some of the arly enrolees will count towards the 2021 class.

For the alarmist that want to panic after every depatures. Lets change things up a bit and talk about the arrivals.

Transfers in so far

Tommy Brown RT/LT/OG - Great signing.
Issac Hurtado ILB - Never played a down of D1 football, looks the part though.
Maddox Kopp QB - Has work to do. 3rd string.
RJ Sneed WR - Great signing.
Chance Main DE - Umm, yeah. Whatever. Predicting 18 tackles, 1 TFL.

Early Enrolees
Travis Gray OT - Needs a year at least.
Grant Page WR - Needs a year.
Jason Oliver CB - In the mix early. Not a good thing.
Joshua Wiggins CB - Needs a year at least.
Ashton Logan P - He's a punter...
Kerry OLB/DE - Could factor early given current depth and talent.
Xavier Smith DB - Needs a year at least.
Oake Salavea DB - Needs a year at least.
As noted above, 4-5 at most will/should factor in next year.

My dad and I were traveling around and went to go watch the Giro (The Tour de France, but in Italy). I went to the bathroom (unisex, with stalls and holes in the ground), there was someone in there completely blowing the place up. I was envisioning some 300lb Nubs fan after a bucket of KFC. But it was one of the podium girls, wearing completely white head to toe... Maybe not world class beauty, but she was a model in at a world class event that was able to take a large **** without getting anything anywhere.

Talent
Picture needed:

1642707280658.jpeg

The Buffs could always use a Stan Lee character on the team.
I'll take Hawkeye at QB. Accuracy has been a bit of an issue for us over the years.

Sure. We could full-out cheat and go with Spiderman at wideout, catch absolutely anything, but I'm pretty sure the webbing is not legal. Though, if it improves ratings, I'm sure the NCAA would look the other way.

In the event you’ve been sleeping under a rock for, say, the past 30 years or more, CFB is filled with scumbags. Very few who play it safe 100% of the time survive. It’s a sad reality.

In the event you’ve been sleeping under a rock for, say, the past 30 years or more, CFB is filled with scumbags. Very few who play it safe 100% of the time survive. It’s a sad reality.

I know there are a lot of scumbags, that is why I am not a fan of them.

Obviously a long shot but I mean we suck and what else is there to get excited about… If lame duck KD pulls JT Daniels to CU, I will be so grateful that it’ll bleed into my opinions and I’ll be unbearably optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back