What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 MBB Recruit Profile Index

Cody Williams was here this last weekend-then re: article below-Courtney Anderson visiting next? +Luv Jacob McFarland 2visit?

CU already in w/ Ndongo, Grady, Dunlap, Hammond, BJ Davis. But High, Fall, Diop fading? +Luv under-recruited mobile bigs: 6’9/6’10’s CA’s Xavier Edmonds & WI’s Ethan Thomas, & more big-wing 6’8 (and ex-point-guard) TX’s Mitchel Holmes. CU w/ past contact w/ 6’9 big-wings TN’s Ogbonna & Colorado to Texas Jr College Lamine Mbaye.

Cody Williams was here this weekend-then per article below-Courtney Anderson visiting next? Luv Jacob McFarland to visit too!

CU already in w/ Ndongo, Grady, Dunlap, Hammond, BJ Davis. High, Fall, Diop fading? +Luv under-recruited mobile bigs: CA’s Xavier Edmonds, WI’s Ethan Thomas, & big wing & ex-point-guard TX’s Mitchel Holmes.

Cody Williams was here this last weekend-then re: article below-Courtney Anderson visiting next? +Luv Jacob McFarland 2visit?

CU already in w/ Ndongo, Grady, Dunlap, Hammond, BJ Davis. But High, Fall, Diop fading? +Luv under-recruited mobile bigs: 6’9/6’10’s CA’s Xavier Edmonds & WI’s Ethan Thomas, & more big-wing 6’8 (and ex-point-guard) TX’s Mitchel Holmes. CU w/ past contact w/ 6’9 big-wings TN’s Ogbonna & Colorado to Texas Jr College Lamine Mbaye.

Did you just Miami your own post?

Ok. I can't say much because it borders on scoop. So let's just say that the feelings about what's likely coming with this class are so positive that it appears we're not taking OVs from a very high caliber of player.
Does that mean we have a couple other very highly rated OVs coming?

Ok. I can't say much because it borders on scoop. So let's just say that the feelings about what's likely coming with this class are so positive that it appears we're not taking OVs from a very high caliber of player.
Thanks for getting me all worked up Nik! At least I’ll be rooting for a real Colorado team soon. Is football over yet?

Dunlap committed to Notre Dame yesterday. I'd guess the cancellation of this weekend's visit had more to do with that, than Tad turning him down for other options.

I still think you take at least 2 of Cody Williams, Diop & Ndongo. Tad usually has at least 1 player willing to pay for 1 year of tuition.

Or bound to be 1 player transferring? Maybe Luke wants a chance to be the go-to guy? Or KJ pro early over Tristan or Quincy?

We landed the highest rated player on the list. Are we a basketball school now?
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

We landed the entire list. Also, yes.

Colorado in Final 5 for Ndongo? Tad always says he asks recruits/signees if their family can pay for year tution- if there is ever a need to add a player over 13 limit.

Now, it seems, Tad may go 2 over? My guess would be he has 2 guys who will pay 1 year tuition. Ruffin & Hammond families have gotten "bag" from pros already?

Can you imagine Redshirting Diop & Ndongo, year after Redshirting Hurlburt & RJ, year after Redshirting Ruffin & Quincy? Wow, way to get deep & stay deep! Though CU in too much need of size for Ndongo to think he could sit first year; he's in-rotation. He or Diop, who-ever can D post better-Obviously Ndongo.

Or Buffs could pursue 6'9 Mbaye again, after rocking Juco-level! If someone like Quincy or Luke decided to transfer (hopefully not)? A 3rd Senegal to CO guy?

Back