What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 NCAA MARCH MADNESS GAMES THREAD

SDSU is a bunch of grown ass men with NBA physiques. Over half the team's 21+ years old. That's the main thing I liked about them and didn't think they'd lose until they ran into NBA talent.
Kind of like our Buffs. 🥴

Virginia deserves all the flak they get. Regular season giants, tournament pudknockers. Every year.

Virginia.

The epitome of a team that can win it all

OR

A team that loses to someone they shouldn't in the 1st round.

Never seems to be any middle ground.

They put this graphic up earlier, this is crazy. UVA's last 4 NCAA tournaments:
- Lost to 1 13-seed twice
- Lost to a 16-seed
- Won the national championship

I have numerous bets that all involve CoC winning this game, so I would appreciate it if they would stop sucking.

I have numerous bets that all involve CoC winning this game, so I would appreciate it if they would stop sucking.
The refs in this game are sus. Just saying.

- Signed, AllBuffs Resident Ref Hater

All of you that knew Furman was going to win should have shared, we could all be rich right now.

Was hoping C of C could pull it out which would have set up a 12 vs. 13 game in the 2nd round between 2 teams from South Carolina

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Back