What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Big 12 Preview

And that is it, that's the silver tuna...."Shedeur is so good, even with the poor offensive line play..."

All these CFB pundits need to disentangle the layers of complexities in evaluating teams and realize two things:

1: CU has the best QB in the Nation
2: CU has invested in developing the two most important positions to support their QB; the Oline and Wr corps.
A running game is still a QB's best friend, ask John Elway. Hell, the Oline is a given. I'd put receivers a tad behind those two areas.

A running game is still a QB's best friend, ask John Elway. Hell, the Oline is a given. I'd put receivers a tad behind those two areas.

The OL paved the way for a DB to have a good day running the ball in the spring...perhaps we'll be okay there.

Are you intentionally being obtuse?

In his BEST season, he averaged 5.7 / 1.7

The only stretch in which he averaged 15/4 in POST season would be the 23 pac-12 tournament, in which we won a grand total of 1 game. He also averaged 8/3 in the NIT- where he also managed to grab an amazing 3 rebounds, total.

And AGAIN, I've never said anything negative about CP . But you can keep adding that to your responses, I guess.

Hard to get more points when you are not playing starter minutes.

Tad said in BuffZone that he has the confidence in JH3 and that is someone who just put three CU players into the NBA. I'll take his opinion over yours.

If you ask me UCF is the major wild-card for CU and the B12. They have a proven coach Malzan, and he is not in his 1st year. Using transfer and recruiting metrics, UCF has improved their roster much like CUs--except with fewer big names. This is an important away game early in the season for CU. CU wins, and I think they can beat anyone away.
I saw UCF on tv 3 times i remember last season, they had 2 good looking RBs. Pretty sure both were underclassmen...don't know their names. Good speed, ran w/ power.

Hard to get more points when you are not playing starter minutes.

Tad said in BuffZone that he has the confidence in JH3 and that is someone who just put three CU players into the NBA. I'll take his opinion over yours.
Averaged 21.3 minutes per game. Started 5 games in which he averaged nearly 30 min / game.

Tad started Ski Booker at PG.

Tad isn't going to throw JH III under the bus, so of course he's going to say that. If he truly had that much confidence in him, why were we even recruiting other PGs? We sure didn't go after any transfer PGs before last year.

Back