What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Big 12 Preview

Yormark is such a breath of fresh air compared to that halfwit and fraudster that ran the Pac

I'd be cautious about that. Larry Scott looked the part after having Dan Beebe as the Big 12 governor at that time.

Man, I wish Vegas was as down on the Buffs as ESPN is this year. Their stats team gave us a 0.4% of winning the CCG, 0% chance at 11 wins, and only a 14% chance at 6 wins.

also, definitely use vegasinsiders to compare sports book lines. caesars appears to be somewhat hotter on the Buffs than some others. i blame myself. lol

EDIT - Finally got that this is a joke related to the news in my next post.

That might have been why he transferred out since Mike Gundy probably wasn't too happy with him and maybe gave him the boot.

And he probably caught the attention of UGA's underground racing league...NIL must be good!

Aztec good for you in Editing the news. This could get interesting. I gained a bunch of respect for Gundy when he was into his make or break season (2007? 2010), and went nuclear after the reporter full-in rant mode, whereby he was protecting a demoted player. Some hated it, but I think the team gelled under him and they have a great winning % since then.

I'm not sure what Okie State has behind Gordon, but I don't think Gundy will put up with very much s**t from Gordon either. Especially, repeat offenders. He is one of the few that will play a gave at a disadvantage to make a point, even if it costs him a playoff sport. I could see the sidelines the Doak Walker winner, if he does not get his S**T together.

Nobody cares about this stuff anymore. They are all making money to play and there is no league entity that’s dishing out fines or suspensions for stuff like this

Joel Klatt sitting in first class on my flight to Vegas. As I go by I say “Well, you missed day 1, but you will be there for the important part tomorrow”

It took him a second to process a random stranger speaking to him and what I meant, but he finally smiled and chuckle said “There you go!”

The Big 12 obviously lacks big brands, but there is no doubt that it gets the marketing and promotional side of things and I also believe it’s going to be a very entertaining conference top to bottom and week to week.

A wonderful message from a university leader.

Truthfully, I know he's mostly right about how just about everyone has driven a car when they might not have passed a breathalyzer. But that's a fact to support a message of "don't crucify this young man" - Gundy seems to be brushing it off and doesn't appear to be all that opposed to drunk driving.

A wonderful message from a university leader.

Truthfully, I know he's mostly right about how just about everyone has driven a car when they might not have passed a breathalyzer. But that's a fact to support a message of "don't crucify this young man" - Gundy seems to be brushing it off and doesn't appear to be all that opposed to drunk driving.
He confessed to drunk driving “thousands of times”

That’s years of doing the act.

So I don’t think he’s opposed to it at all.

Mike Gundy says those things without having to worry about his job because not only he is an alumni but also a big part why OSU has been successful in football.

Once Gundy eventually calls it a career in Stillwater, I don't think OSU fans would be optimistic about a replacement like Utah is.

Back