What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 CFB Predictions/Gambling Thread

I placed a couple of small wagers on Texas to miss the playoffs at +175. Nebraska under 7.5 wins and Michigan under 8 wins. Thinking about placing a bet on Dart the ole miss qb for heisman or him to lead the sec in passing yards.

Week 1 wager I like: LSU -6.5 against USC.

Fully expect the condoms to be absolutely atrocious defensively, and Riley doesn't have a QB.
Totally agree. -6 on my site. Unsure on Nussmeier but that defense will smoke SC. Branch is their only real weapon (a great one at that).

Week 1 wager I like: LSU -6.5 against USC.

Fully expect the condoms to be absolutely atrocious defensively, and Riley doesn't have a QB.
Not disagreeing with the wager, but Miller Moss threw 6 touchdowns in their bowl game and is a 4th year junior. And since when has Riley failed to get good QB play ?

Also, you only have 11 teams in the playoffs.

We haven't been recognized for any pre season awards tonight. oregon is the simulation champions.

edit: Travis lockdown corner and possible Heisman talk if he produces and contributes on O

Last edited:
Thoughts on FSU vs GaTech tomorrow? I've never thought DJ Ukelele was worthy of the hype. Even more so after seeing him in person last year. GaTech probably won't win this game, but will they lose by more than 16.5? Tell me what you think!

Thoughts on FSU vs GaTech tomorrow? I've never thought DJ Ukelele was worthy of the hype. Even more so after seeing him in person last year. GaTech probably won't win this game, but will they lose by more than 16.5? Tell me what you think!
I think GT is improving and I am opposed to this since they're on future schedules

GT will want to run the ball and FSU has one of the better defensive fronts in the nation. GT arguably has the better QB but he needs to cut down on his turnovers. I'm not sold on FSU this year or DJ as a QB but I still think they cover the spread. Speaking of which I have a parlay with FSU -11.5 and New Mexico +13.5

GT will want to run the ball and FSU has one of the better defensive fronts in the nation. GT arguably has the better QB but he needs to cut down on his turnovers. I'm not sold on FSU this year or DJ as a QB but I still think they cover the spread. Speaking of which I have a parlay with FSU -11.5 and New Mexico +13.5
I just dropped a bundle (CFB IS BACK BABY!) on a 3-game parlay: UNM +17.5, SMU total pts U46.5, GTech +16.5.

I just dropped a bundle (CFB IS BACK BABY!) on a 3-game parlay: UNM +17.5, SMU total pts U46.5, GTech +16.5.

I was thinking of adding SMU minus the points to make it a 3-game parlay but didn't want to push it with SMU giving alot of points and being on the road, albeit against a Nevada team which is expected to be among the worst in FBS. Nevada did add CB Kitan Crawford from Texas who is supposed to be a dynamic special teams player, and also a RB from Texas. Bottom line is there was enough uncertainty here for me to stay away from this one.

anyone have teams that they have an edge on this year? Supreme knowledge

Depends if their D can give them fvcking anything. Their O is pretty damn good.

Well I hate coaches with the last name “Norvell”. I also root for upsets.

Did anybody win anything yesterday?
Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

One parlay. See above.

I took Fresno State +21.5 over Michigan. I like the returning Fresno team, the fact there is so much new at Michigan, and the line giving that slight extra above 3 TDs.

My wife to went to Illinois and I can't bet on them AT ALL in Chicago (or anywhere in Illinois). But if I drive 30 minutes south to Indiana I can place the bet there.

None of it makes sense.
This killed me when I went out to Illinois to watch my son. I'd wake up early Saturday morning all jazzed to throw down some bets, realize where I was and curse the heavens.

There are some insanely juicy player props to be parlayed with this game, but unfortunately, Colorado doesn't allow player props in CFB. Thanks, Obama.

No player props bets in Colorado, but I just checked and they do allow player props in Wyoming.

Thinking of a making a little drive to Wyoming this weekend to throw $100 on Travis Hunter for Heisman @ 25:1. I think one just has to cross the border and the apps just work without a new account?

This site checks the odds at all the major sports books, but it's also unclear if they vary by state.

Maybe there is a good brewery or two in Cheyenne?

Back