What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 CFB Predictions/Gambling Thread

No player props bets in Colorado, but I just checked and they do allow player props in Wyoming.

Thinking of a making a little drive to Wyoming this weekend to throw $100 on Travis Hunter for Heisman @ 25:1. I think one just has to cross the border and the apps just work without a new account?

This site checks the odds at all the major sports books, but it's also unclear if they vary by state.

Maybe there is a good brewery or two in Cheyenne?
I did this exact thing on Wednesday. Crossed the border, bought some fireworks and fired up the app. I wanted to get my player props in before the game. BetMGM is already offering me a decent return on Travis :LOL:. Should make for a fun season.

Travis alien-mode,
Heisman shines, wallet roars,
Hookers, blow on methumbnail_IMG_2126.jpg

No player props bets in Colorado, but I just checked and they do allow player props in Wyoming.

Thinking of a making a little drive to Wyoming this weekend to throw $100 on Travis Hunter for Heisman @ 25:1. I think one just has to cross the border and the apps just work without a new account?

This site checks the odds at all the major sports books, but it's also unclear if they vary by state.

Maybe there is a good brewery or two in Cheyenne?
Depends on the app and state. Some apps only work in some states, some require an additional sign in process in a new state.

Here's what I've got lined up for the weekend. Had GT cover (win), UNM/Montana State under (loss), and UNM cover (win) in Week 0.

DateGamePick
8/30/2024TCU @ StanfordTCU -8.5
8/31/2024Clemson @ Georgia *Georgia - 11.5
8/31/2024UNLV @ HoustonUNLV +3.5
8/31/2024CSU @ TexasCSU +33.5
8/31/2024VT @ VandyVT -13.5
8/31/2024ND @ aTmUnder 47
9/1/2024USC @ LSU *LSU -4
* Neutral site games

I did this exact thing on Wednesday. Crossed the border, bought some fireworks and fired up the app. I wanted to get my player props in before the game. BetMGM is already offering me a decent return on Travis :LOL:. Should make for a fun season.

Travis alien-mode,
Heisman shines, wallet roars,
Hookers, blow on meView attachment 75292
Do not take a cashout under any circumstances.

Lost all 3 of my bets last night, 2 parlays that both had CU giving the points and then Minnesota +1.5. Brutal beat on Minnesota.

Tomorrow I have
UGA -12.5
Oklahoma State -9.5

Just didn't think Clemson could score on Georgia and Klubnik isn't that dude. Easy W!

Now my VT pick not so hot 😅 any thoughts on Miami @ UF?

Just didn't think Clemson could score on Georgia and Klubnik isn't that dude. Easy W!

I love Miami's talent & am very high on Cam Ward. But I don't trust Cristobal not to fvck up. I stayed away from this one.

I love Miami's talent & am very high on Cam Ward. But I don't trust Cristobal not to fvck up. I stayed away from this one.

I'm pretty high on Miami this year but going into the Swamp is a very tough opener and the Gators are expected to be improved. I stayed away from that one too.

I'm gonna go take the under on ND-A&M

I'm pretty high on Miami this year but going into the Swamp is a very tough opener and the Gators are expected to be improved. I stayed away from that one too.

I'm gonna go take the under on ND-A&M
Nice, I did the same on the under for ND-aTm. Also thinking that DL is gonna cause trouble for a frosh/soph heavy OL for ND. I'm likely staying away but I'd go aTm if I had to pick

Nice, I did the same on the under for ND-aTm. Also thinking that DL is gonna cause trouble for a frosh/soph heavy OL for ND. I'm likely staying away but I'd go aTm if I had to pick

Yes, plus they'll have the crazy amount of noise to deal with. And among that DL is Nic Scourton who lead the B1G in sacks last season

Taking a quick look ahead to next week there's a few games I already love:

Texas -4.5
CU +7.5
Tennessee -6.5

and maybe:
OU -26.5 against Houston

Back