What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Colorado Haters Thread

Some high school friends are hating on the team for celebrating after the win and for the "concert". Saying they were acting like they just won a playoff game lol. Getting upset about college kids celebrating a win is a weird thing to get upset by.

Quit hanging out with high schoolers.
dazed and confused GIF

Revel in it, despair in it - but dump your favorite Colorado haterade media and social media content here:

View attachment 75284
What the hell is that?

At least he indicted Nick Saban for selling insurance in the same ads. Oh wait...he didn't do that.

What the hell is that?

At least he indicted Nick Saban for selling insurance in the same ads. Oh wait...he didn't do that.
"Look, teams are a reflection of their coach, and since the day Sanders strutted on campus and told the roster to hit the road (see: transfer portal) because he was bringing Gucci with him, this devolving experiment has been eroding from the top down."

Even I know the difference between Louis and Gucci.

Absolutely hilarious how lazy this article is.

"Look, teams are a reflection of their coach, and since the day Sanders strutted on campus and told the roster to hit the road (see: transfer portal) because he was bringing Gucci with him, this devolving experiment has been eroding from the top down."

Even I know the difference between Louis and Gucci.

Absolutely hilarious how lazy this article is.
The narrative feels very Trumpian in that it’s something they want to be true but is just a blatant lie. In no way shape or form is it a “devolving experiment”.

WTF did I just read? That was horrible and factually incorrect.

You like this word “deserve.”

Why do we deserve hate?
How about “earned?” And I said “a bit of.” So to rephrase, they’ve earned some criticism. Is that better?

I went with “a bit of hate” because the title of this thread is “The 2024 Colorado Haters Thread.”

This is dream come true for me. For decades, I knew we had the fundamentals in place to be the most hated program in the nation. But we constantly shot ourselves in the foot and failed to realize our potential. Finally it's all coming together under Prime.

By allowing NDSU to go on sustained scoring drives, playing sloppy defense, making boneheaded plays at the end of the game and giving NDSU a chance to win at the end.
You know half the programs in the country actually lose their first game, right? That means they let their opponents go on many more sustained scoring drives, play far sloppier defense, and make more boneheaded plays at the end of games than CU did. You hear any of them taking the kind of hate and criticism that CU and Prime have in a win?

There’s a faction of people on this board who just can’t help but be critical of CP and if he was at any other school would absolutely loathe Prime.

Back