What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Fall Camp Thread

Was neuhisel there?
night house GIF by South Park

I know we Neuhisel (sp?) crap for tubing. But I really enjoyed the video of our current players at the rope swing. With all of the NIL/bag floating around, I was wondering how we're going to differentiate college ball from the NFL. This seemed like a bunch of college kids having fun.
Indeed. He's been mostly a special teams player since 2021, but has stuck around and is a biomedical engineering major. This short video has him cracking up Deion with the claim that he will manufacture Coach some new 'white toes" after he graduates.

Ffs finally. No #1 listed currently but lots of twitter speculation and rumors that someone will fight for and earn that number at some point through camp. In case you’re thinking of purchasing an NIL jersey, someone like LaJohntay Wester (currently #10) might be getting a number change. Or not lol.
Smalls and Mathis conflict at #13

Augustave puttin on Phillip Lindsay’s jersey

Let’s gooooo

Ffs finally. No #1 listed currently but lots of twitter speculation and rumors that someone will fight for and earn that number at some point through camp. In case you’re thinking of purchasing an NIL jersey, someone like LaJohntay Wester (currently #10) might be getting a number change. Or not lol.
Heights/weights still not updated. Having an accurate roster has not been a priority under Prime.

I know we Neuhisel (sp?) crap for tubing. But I really enjoyed the video of our current players at the rope swing. With all of the NIL/bag floating around, I was wondering how we're going to differentiate college ball from the NFL. This seemed like a bunch of college kids having fun.
Just like many work environments it isn't absolutely necessary but it is much easier to productively work with others when you know them as human beings, not just co-workers.

You hear about team building this is a part of it. Get guys communicating on a different, deeper level.

are any of these practices open to the public ? can't remember the last time we were able to watch a practice.

looking at my social media feeds and seeing a lot of advertising for single game tickets. also noting the lack of posts re: dynamic pricing driving ticket prices over $400 -- I'm assuming tickets are moving much slower this year than last.

first, if anyone has data confirming or contradicting my assumption, TIA for posting. I haven't counted dots on the sales page.

however, assuming I'm correct about tickets not selling like they did last year, I'm guessing the following factors in relative order of significance:
1. the shiny newness of the Sanders' era hit it's peak last year
2. the schedule is just not as attractive (no NU, and fans don't like the XII teams as much as the Pac 12 teams)
3. last year's results, especially the second half of the season, caused casual fans to check out a bit
4. Broncos fans are more engaged this year than last and local sports fans' entertainment dollars and time are going to the NFL

thoughts?

looking at my social media feeds and seeing a lot of advertising for single game tickets. also noting the lack of posts re: dynamic pricing driving ticket prices over $400 -- I'm assuming tickets are moving much slower this year than last.

first, if anyone has data confirming or contradicting my assumption, TIA for posting. I haven't counted dots on the sales page.

however, assuming I'm correct about tickets not selling like they did last year, I'm guessing the following factors in relative order of significance:
1. the shiny newness of the Sanders' era hit it's peak last year
2. the schedule is just not as attractive (no NU, and fans don't like the XII teams as much as the Pac 12 teams)
3. last year's results, especially the second half of the season, caused casual fans to check out a bit
4. Broncos fans are more engaged this year than last and local sports fans' entertainment dollars and time are going to the NFL

thoughts?

Reason number (2) is your winner. The home slate sucks compared to last year, especially the first three games. (Nebraska, CSU, USC v NDSU, Baylor, KSU) Probably not quite as much hype but that could change with a 3-0 start and eventually exceed last year’s hype if we keep winning.

I don’t buy that Broncos fans are more engaged this year. Even if they are, I think there is less overlap between Buffs and Broncos fans than ever before.

Not much new. Definitely a better group this year and with improved line play this room needs to be very reliable. Hoping one of them has a huge year.

B. Hood still injured and will redshirt?
Can any of them catch out of the backfield?

Back