What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

The Oakland/UK game was awesome as well, but CU/UF is right there as #2 IMO
Oh for sure. Gotta put any upset right at the top, but CU/UF was a hell of a basketball game.

If we have to do another one of those one off neutral site games next year.....play Florida again.

It's all over Twitter is not exactly thoughtful discourse. My daughter goes there. Perfectly average university that serves a huge number of people at remarkably low tuition- charges the same as in-state ASU and U of A to anyone. Jerry Colangelo is a major donor, for example.

If you consider all higher education predatory, which is a defensible position, then maybe that tweet is accurate. But it's actually cheaper than most places with comparable education.

Edit: I will say, they definitely understand that high-level athletics is a good marketing tool for a university. Don't think that's a controversial take around here.

Last edited:
It's all over Twitter is not exactly thoughtful discourse. My daughter goes there. Perfectly average university that serves a huge number of people at remarkably low tuition- charges the same as in-state ASU and U of A to anyone. Jerry Colangelo is a major donor, for example.

If you consider all higher education predatory, which is a defensible position, then maybe that tweet is accurate. But it's actually cheaper than most places with comparable education.
They have a number of online degree options, right? I looked at them for the masters I'm working on.

Yes, they are definitely all in on online degrees too. I think the quality varies by program. Again like every university.

Edit: I will say, they definitely understand that high-level athletics is a good marketing tool for a university. Don't think that's a controversial take around here.
If they let @ahoelsken in give your daughter a heads up to transfer.

Ok, thanks.

Contested 35 footer can’t have been the best look out of the time out for A&M.

Go ahead and pencil San Diego State moving on now. I've got that going on a tablet, and its been uncompetitive from the get go.

That foul on A&M was way more of a foul than about 5 Houston fouls down the stretch.

A&M gave them everything and more but just didn't have enough. Great game, no quit on either side.

Back