What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

Too bad about Arizona going out.

No not really in fact not at all.
Sad Valentines Day GIF by BuzzFeed

Ugh. I hate them though.

I'm completely indifferent towards them but they're one of the less talked about programs despite their amazing feat of winning 5 titles in the last 25 years. I'll just be happy if KU, Arizona or UNC doesn't win it all and 2 of those are already out.

I'm completely indifferent towards them but they're one of the less talked about programs despite their amazing feat of winning 5 titles in the last 25 years. I'll just be happy if KU, Arizona or UNC doesn't win it all and 2 of those are already out.

If I read that tweet someone posted earlier this week right though, they have the biggest basketball budget of any remaining school though, so they're not exactly a giant killer.

As it is, I actually just thought Jim Calhoun was an absolute asshole. They're not as unlikeable as they were when he was there.

Yet they still want to act like and be treated like a blue blood.
They recruit at such a high level with so much program support that I suspect that joining the Big 12 will be great for them. They need to be put through a tougher gauntlet during the regular season to start performing as they should. Only team in the Dance other than UConn that was top 10 in both offense and defense, but didn't look ready.

That wasn't as entertaining of a basketball game as the score & scoring would suggest.

Alabama has a lot of firepower, though.

Been flipping back & forth. The 2nd half defense by the Clones has been absolutely elite.

Illinois is really good. Unfortunately they drew the wrong bracket #1.

Also, HC Underwood is a heck of a coach. It's also surprising he's been at 1 place this long without having the NCAA come down on him.

I've been thinking about this all morning. I can't stand AZ, what an irrationally arrogant fanbase. Outside of Lute Olson, this program doesn't have anything to write home about (and I used to love those late 90s early 00s teams that Lute had). But even Lute's success (Champ 1997; Runner-up 2001; FF 1988, 1994, 1997, 2001) wasn't as great as some of his peers - Calhoun had a lot more success in probably a tougher league during essentially the same period.

I've been trying to think what an appropriate football comp would be ... Florida St? Nebraska?

Also bums me out that we have to deal with these a****** for another 10 years.

I've been thinking about this all morning. I can't stand AZ, what an irrationally arrogant fanbase. Outside of Lute Olson, this program doesn't have anything to write home about (and I used to love those late 90s early 00s teams that Lute had). But even Lute's success (Champ 1997; Runner-up 2001; FF 1988, 1994, 1997, 2001) wasn't as great as some of his peers - Calhoun had a lot more success in probably a tougher league during essentially the same period.

I've been trying to think what an appropriate football comp would be ... Florida St? Nebraska?

Also bums me out that we have to deal with these a****** for another 10 years.

Maybe the appropriate comp would be CU football.

Maybe the appropriate comp would be CU football.
Post-Lute, the Arizona hoops showings in March Madness have been abysmal but look at the full season W/L records. There aren't a lot of things in major college sports that suck as much as the CU football records post-Barnett. Sad but true. And I'm not a Wildcat fan. I leave that to Mrs. PAHI.

BTW, it looks like Tommy is going to continue the underperformance in the tournament. It was no surprise they lost to Clemson. None.

Last edited:
Back