What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

One of the Indiana prospects O'Neil has a connection with and liked O'Neil's commitment tweet, as well as a recent Prime tweet. It's not a lot, but Graham and Tuggle are two I'd love to see Danny bring with him.

One of the Indiana prospects O'Neil has a connection with and liked O'Neil's commitment tweet, as well as a recent Prime tweet. It's not a lot, but Graham and Tuggle are two I'd love to see Danny bring with him.

Those highlights are straight fire.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Also a major source of additional compensation for CP and staff when they get rolling. Vitally important.
I didn't know that.

Any idea the ball park of what does it cost to send a high school kid to an elite D1 camp and how many can they take?

I didn't know that.

Any idea the ball park of what does it cost to send a high school kid to an elite D1 camp and how many can they take?
That link shows $50/player for the elite camps. 7v7 is $300/ team. But with 5 elite camps, plus the younger kids you'll have hundreds of kids there. It's not a huge revenue stream, but you're basically getting paid to host recruits.

Is it seriously that hard to frame a picture on twitter where the content you reference shows up in the post rather than having to click on the picture? I wouldn't have any idea.

Missed this originally (last Monday), but a fan recently commented on his tweet. One of the top ranked DL and Alabama student-athletes in the class.

Made his Top 10.

Didn't see this one until the 2nd tweet below, and no indication he's been re-offered since Coach Prime arrived, but with his offer list assume a re-offer wouldn't be a shock.

Made his Top 12.

Another recent offer out of Indiana. His recruiting is blowing up, with offers from Georgia, Miami, Florida, Auburn and others within the last week.

Georgia.

(On the potentially negative side, he did just get crystal balled to Oregon on 247 by one of their folk, although it was only a medium (6) level prediction.)

(On the potentially negative side, he did just get crystal balled to Oregon on 247 by one of their folk, although it was only a medium (6) level prediction.)

I'm not a twitter user but even I know that a tweet dated April 14, 2023 thanking Karl Dorrell and Andy Wang for his visit isn't a good omen for CU's chances of landing this player.

It looks like his recruiting is just taking off. That's an impressive offer list with Bama, Florida, Miami, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Penn State, etc., and they've all come in the last 2 weeks.

Back