What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

I expect the 2024 prep recruiting class to be top shelf. I don't expect it to be top 10 in the country as Coach Prime is not going to bring in 20+ guys. Look for more transfers to continue.

I expect the 2024 prep recruiting class to be top shelf. I don't expect it to be top 10 in the country as Coach Prime is not going to bring in 20+ guys. Look for more transfers to continue.
I think it will be 15-18 since we have a small senior class and will also have some transfer targets.

2025 is the year our prep recruiting should be in the top 10 if things continue as they have been going.

Offered back in mid December, but I just noticed it after a Buff fan replied to the 2nd tweet below -

Committed to Nubs today.
Ok Fine Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

Oh well

Looks like the Buffs offered back in Feb. (per 247), but I missed until I saw the 1st tweet below announcing his planned commitment (???) date (or maybe date he announces his Top X schools?). From the 2nd tweet, looks like he was in Boulder in January.
(2 crystal balls in 247, both from today, predict he's going to end up choosing to go to CSU.)

(Linking to his Rivals rather than the normal 247 profile since the former seems to be much more up to date on offers.?. 247 only shows 4 relatively minor offers (UNLV probably being the top) while Rivals shows 11, including 4 solid P5 schools plus Notre Dame.)

Back