What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp/Summer Workouts Thread

Uncle Ken . . . Welcome back to football. Bradley has a punchable face and was an adversary, but you yourself wouldn't/couldn't punch it!! Too small . . . too weak . . . probably too old . . . not even considered as a Div I athlete (i.e. although he is from CSU, you wouldn't have made the tuba team). . . instead I think you probably played the flute for the local junior high school band. Can't wait to see you at NDSU game. Don't be ripping on guys that are D1 athletes, when you are still a boy. Correct floppy?

P.s.--I'm a CU fan and grad. I hate CSU. I don't like BVP put respected some of his game. Then you got Ken ripping **** left and right.... but you can't play any game whatsoever with MEN, or even try. Poopy Kenny! Poor u.... Also, his body insecurities in his signature line, probably represent an old man that has an inny, but wished to have an outie! Poor Ken.
What Is Going On American Horror Story GIF by AHS

Yes, Uncle Ken has no athletic abilities, no way to punch BVP (as much as I dislike him) without being just crushed and it is about respect. You are one of the best guys to respond to, 5' nothin' 100' nothin' not a spec of athletic ability... I'm basically saying, if you are posting that you want to punch a Div1 football athlete in the face, you best be able to back it up, or you are being disrespectful Corey. I'm sticking to Buffs sports, so I don't have anything else to talk with you about. We are in a new era with Prime and we can back it up, but not with weak ass fans (calling them alums or LT Buff fans) bantering crap like Kenny was writing.
What the actual F$ck is wrong with you

Uncle Ken . . . Too small . . . too weak . . . probably too old . . . you wouldn't have made the tuba team). . . instead I think you probably played the flute for the local junior high school band. you are still a boy. Correct floppy?

Also, his body insecurities in his signature line, probably represent an old man that has an inny, but wished to have an outie! Poor Ken.
Weirdest description of a 20-year combat veteran I think I’ve ever heard.

I'm not against you SS, about 194 . . .24GG bouts, about 45 on the ice... good lefty, definitely a MW on the ice not an HW. Uncle Ken or Corey would be picking up some chicklets...

Fact is, Kenny said "Jesus F.... Christ," then said he was a Christian.... Even as a younger guy, you never use another religion's name in vain, yours or another, or even call out the agnostic or atheist. You respect.

Football teams and CU teams are made up with guys from a whole bunch of religions, and you respect that, It is just respect. Just like the Div1 athlete, unless you can back it up, don't say it. That guy asked Bryan Scalabrine to play for his shoes...

Poopy Kenny is right.... he's standing in it.

Re-reading this because something stuck with me. Claims to play hockey, yet says he had about 45 fights on the ice (80's semi pro?) and can't spell chiclets. Curious.

Uncle Ken . . . Welcome back to football. Bradley has a punchable face and was an adversary, but you yourself wouldn't/couldn't punch it!! Too small . . . too weak . . . probably too old . . . not even considered as a Div I athlete (i.e. although he is from CSU, you wouldn't have made the tuba team). . . instead I think you probably played the flute for the local junior high school band. Can't wait to see you at NDSU game. Don't be ripping on guys that are D1 athletes, when you are still a boy. Correct floppy?

P.s.--I'm a CU fan and grad. I hate CSU. I don't like BVP put respected some of his game. Then you got Ken ripping **** left and right.... but you can't play any game whatsoever with MEN, or even try. Poopy Kenny! Poor u.... Also, his body insecurities in his signature line, probably represent an old man that has an inny, but wished to have an outie! Poor Ken.
GRM got a crush on Ken lol

Crushing I Like You GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Back