What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp/Summer Workouts Thread

I honestly didn't know that CSU could produce a player with a more punchable face than Van Pelt, yet here we are.

View attachment 73626

Uncle Ken . . . Welcome back to football. Bradley has a punchable face and was an adversary, but you yourself wouldn't/couldn't punch it!! Too small . . . too weak . . . probably too old . . . not even considered as a Div I athlete (i.e. although he is from CSU, you wouldn't have made the tuba team). . . instead I think you probably played the flute for the local junior high school band. Can't wait to see you at NDSU game. Don't be ripping on guys that are D1 athletes, when you are still a boy. Correct floppy?

P.s.--I'm a CU fan and grad. I hate CSU. I don't like BVP put respected some of his game. Then you got Ken ripping **** left and right.... but you can't play any game whatsoever with MEN, or even try. Poopy Kenny! Poor u.... Also, his body insecurities in his signature line, probably represent an old man that has an inny, but wished to have an outie! Poor Ken.

Last edited:
Uncle Ken . . . Welcome back to football. Bradley has a punchable face and was an adversary, but you yourself wouldn't/couldn't punch it!! Too small . . . too weak . . . probably too old . . . not even considered as a Div I athlete (i.e. although he is from CSU, you wouldn't have made the tuba team). . . instead I think you probably played the flute for the local junior high school band. Can't wait to see you at NDSU game. Don't be ripping on guys that are D1 athletes, when you are still a boy. Correct floppy?

P.s.--I'm a CU fan and grad. I hate CSU. I don't like BVP put respected some of his game. Then you got Ken ripping **** left and right.... but he can't play any game with MEN, or even try. Poopy Kenny! Poor u.... Also, his body insecurities in his signature line, probably represent an old man that has an inny, but wished to have an outie! Poor Ken.
1720828317989.gif

P.s.--I'm a CU fan and grad. I hate CSU. I don't like BVP put respected some of his game. Then you got Ken ripping **** left and right.... but he can't play any game with MEN, or even try. Poopy Kenny! Poor u.... Also, his body insecurities in his signature line, probably represent an old man that has an inny, but wished to have an outie! Poor Ken.
Well, that escalated quickly.

What The Wtf GIF by CBC

It seems like you're venting some frustrations and making some comparisons about athletic abilities and fandom. It’s important to remember that sports can evoke strong emotions and rivalries, but it's best to keep discussions respectful. Do you have any specific questions or topics related to sports or otherwise that you would like to talk about?

Did Norvell open an All Buffs account?

It seems like you're venting some frustrations and making some comparisons about athletic abilities and fandom. It’s important to remember that sports can evoke strong emotions and rivalries, but it's best to keep discussions respectful. Do you have any specific questions or topics related to sports or otherwise that you would like to talk about?
I have a sneaking suspicion that it stems from a previous interaction. In another thread, possibly.

• Haha
Reactions: GRM
Yes, Uncle Ken has no athletic abilities, no way to punch BVP (as much as I dislike him) without being just crushed and it is about respect. You are one of the best guys to respond to, 5' nothin' 100' nothin' not a spec of athletic ability... I'm basically saying, if you are posting that you want to punch a Div1 football athlete in the face, you best be able to back it up, or you are being disrespectful Corey. I'm sticking to Buffs sports, so I don't have anything else to talk with you about. We are in a new era with Prime and we can back it up, but not with weak ass fans (calling them alums or LT Buff fans) bantering crap like Kenny was writing.

Yes, Uncle Ken has no athletic abilities, no way to punch PVT without being just crushed and it is about respect. You are one of the best guys to respond to, 5' nothin' 100' nothin' not a spec of athletic ability... I'm basically saying, if you are posting that you want to punch a Div1 football athlete in the face, you best be able to back it up, or you are being disrespectful Corey. I'm sticking to Buffs sports, so I don't have anything else to talk with you about. We are in a new era with Prime and we can back it up, but not with weak ass fans (calling them alums or LT Buff fans) bantering crap like Kenny was writing.
It's understandable to feel protective of your team and to have strong reactions when people speak negatively about them. Rivalries in sports can bring out intense emotions. It sounds like you're passionate about the University of Colorado Buffaloes and have high expectations for respectful discourse, especially when it comes to comments about athletes and their abilities.

Coach Deion "Prime" Sanders has indeed brought a lot of attention and excitement to the program, and it's an exciting time for Buffs fans. It's great to see such enthusiasm and support for the team.

If you want to talk more about the Buffs' prospects this season, upcoming games, or anything else related to CU football, feel free to share. Go Buffs!

Yes, Uncle Ken has no athletic abilities, no way to punch BVP (as much as I dislike him) without being just crushed and it is about respect. You are one of the best guys to respond to, 5' nothin' 100' nothin' not a spec of athletic ability... I'm basically saying, if you are posting that you want to punch a Div1 football athlete in the face, you best be able to back it up, or you are being disrespectful Corey. I'm sticking to Buffs sports, so I don't have anything else to talk with you about. We are in a new era with Prime and we can back it up, but not with weak ass fans (calling them alums or LT Buff fans) bantering crap like Kenny was writing.
Maybe you are a spurned lover. How much do you weigh, GRM?

P.s.--I'm a CU fan and grad. I hate CSU. I don't like BVP put respected some of his game. Then you got Ken ripping **** left and right.... but you can't play any game whatsoever with MEN, or even try. Poopy Kenny! Poor u.... Also, his body insecurities in his signature line, probably represent an old man that has an inny, but wished to have an outie! Poor Ken.
ad5dc9c1-1b2d-4925-bc54-43d99f84fbc1_text.gif

Mods please change name to “Poopy Kenny!”

Maybe you are a spurned lover. How much do you weigh, GRM?
I'm not against you SS, about 194 . . .24GG bouts, about 45 on the ice... good lefty, definitely a MW on the ice not an HW. Uncle Ken or Corey would be picking up some chicklets...

Fact is, Kenny said "Jesus F.... Christ," then said he was a Christian.... Even as a younger guy, you never use another religion's name in vain, yours or another, or even call out the agnostic or atheist. You respect.

Football teams and CU teams are made up with guys from a whole bunch of religions, and you respect that, It is just respect. Just like the Div1 athlete, unless you can back it up, don't say it. That guy asked Bryan Scalabrine to play for his shoes...

Poopy Kenny is right.... he's standing in it.

Do you own a grill by any chance?

:unsure:

Typical weak response from Rudy C! Again, sorry they took your shoes and lunch money; that tends to happen when you are 5' nothin' 100 nothin' and stop the pick up game calling a ticky tack fouls... Life can be tough in the South Bay!

LFoF08.gif

Back