What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp/Summer Workouts Thread

got behind on Allbuffs. See the Spring Training thread has 4 pages of new content. Get excited! unexpected celebrity appearance? new drill that tops the military stuff? Hunter or someone else make a spectacular play caught on video?

Laugh No Cillian Murphy GIF by PBS SoCal

It’s sad…I have no idea who we’re talking about just from this post.
IMG_0210.jpeg

View attachment 73784

Thanks. I saw the name, but couldn’t recall his first name or position off the top of my head.

My understanding is that he was highly rated and then got hurt. Top programs, including Auburn, dropped him as did the recruiting services.
He tore his ACL with a few games left in his Junior season. Was a top ranked RB before his injury.

Georgia took him as a walk on originally and then somehow ended up at Auburn, but I don't think Auburn dropped him.

He tore his ACL with a few games left in his Junior season. Was a top ranked RB before his injury.

Georgia took him as a walk on originally and then somehow ended up at Auburn, but I don't think Auburn dropped him.
Colton Hood was on scholarship as a CB at Auburn and was in line to start or being in the playing rotation this year.

Brandon Hood tore is ACL, was dropped to a PWO by UGA but came here after Spring Ball instead

I believe

This author is 4.67% ROI on his last 3000
CFB bets. He fires a lot, mostly on games where there is a disparity between his model and the line. It will be interesting to see in his conference reviews why he is more bullish on CU than others.
So, fade everything he says?

Back