What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

San Francisco Glitch GIF

creating a compensation system that appeals to all will be extremely difficult.

drop the age limit for entering the NFL draft and allow schools to pay players directly with a cap enforced by the NCAA?

I'm not sold on if NIL should remain, unclear on how payments are actually being managed. there could be a trust fund type of system put in place or more boiler plate contracts provided.

on the topic of this thread, the main issue here is the one-transfer rule being dropped

Maybe mentioned elsewhere, but

Dream come true? The spring game is officially the Arrow Electronics Black and Gold game.
Arrow, which I wasn't familiar with, is a Fortune 500 company with a market cap of about $7B.
And their headquarters is in Centennial, CO.

Is Arrow and it's honchos the NIL source we've been looking for? If so, I'm buying one of whatever they sell

Dream come true? The spring game is officially the Arrow Electronics Black and Gold game.
Arrow, which I wasn't familiar with, is a Fortune 500 company with a market cap of about $7B.

Is Arrow and it's honchos the NIL source we've been looking for? If so, I'm buying one of whatever they sell
I too will buy one electronic.

It's a small publicly-traded company.

Fortune 500 corporations don't fit your description.

I meant by market cap since that is what would be more relevant to your post. $7 billion. Fortune 500 is by revenue. They are a high-revenue, low-margin company. Thus, the company has annual revenue of $33 billion, but is only worth $7 billion. Established in the 30s, went public in the 60s. My point was (and I could be wrong) that it's unlikely there is a very wealthy donor from that company. Could just be a traditional sponsorship. It does look like there are some ties to the university.

Back