What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

I think it would be poor form for a position coach to air dirty laundry. I'm guessing they were all well aware that a transfer was a strong possibility.
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

From the top comment on Reddit:

“Let’s be real about this for a second. Take out all the potential and the 5* bs. Anybody else would’ve been CUT if they did the **** he did.

Noticeably Half assing reps on video

Entitled had to have #1 and start

Hiding in the bathroom to avoid practice

Skipping practices/meeting both years

Not attending class

Not studying literally any tape

Bad attitude toward coaches

And as soon as he lost his spot this season he dips

Like, I wish the best and hope he gets his **** together but damn bro. It’s the cliche “has all the potential in the world but had 0 work ethic” athlete”
He’s still young and I hope that he figures it out…but I’m not sure that Cormani even has the life skills to work at a McDonald’s right now.

From the top comment on Reddit:

He’s still young and I hope that he figures it out…but I’m not sure that Cormani even has the life skills to work at a McDonald’s right now
Yeah, it started before he even stepped foot on campus last Summer. Nobody knew why it took him so long, then he showed up very much out of shape. Then Prime publicly answered a question about him in a post game press conference saying, Cormani is holding Cormani back (paraphrasing). He finally gets his shot against USC and shows flashes and everybody thought maybe that was the confidence builder and spark he needed, but it never clicked and as soon as the season was done, he dipped back to Florida, wasn't around most of the Winter workouts and has missed most of Spring.

He'll get another shot somewhere else and almost assuredly nothing will change, but here's to hoping for his sake that this is a wake up call

247 has him as the #3 guy available. A little surprising to me.

Well, he still has a huge amount of potential. If he finds the right situation that gets him motivated to put in the effort, he could live up to it all. Lots of teams will gladly take a chance on that. Shoot, if he was in the portal from somewhere else, I'm sure we'd be talking to him too.

Well, he still has a huge amount of potential. If he finds the right situation that gets him motivated to put in the effort, he could live up to it all. Lots of teams will gladly take a chance on that. Shoot, if he was in the portal from somewhere else, I'm sure we'd be talking to him too.
Early buzz is that a lot of P4 teams are wary due to the things that they’ve heard about his time in Colorado.

I’m sure he’ll still transfer to a P4 school, but I don’t think the interest will be as high as his star rating coming out of high school would lead you to believe.

Also, if any team that wants him does their research, I doubt that they will offer him an NIL bag to go there. Cormani is the last guy on Earth that I would offer an NIL bag to at this point.

Early buzz is that a lot of P4 teams are wary due to the things that they’ve heard about his time in Colorado.

I’m sure he’ll still transfer to a P4 school, but I don’t think the interest will be as high as his star rating coming out of high school would lead you to believe.

Also, if any team that wants him does their research, I doubt that they will offer him an NIL bag to go there. Cormani is the last guy on Earth that I would offer an NIL bag to at this point.
USF feels more likely. If Cormani can't hack it in Boulder, what's he going to be like in Southern California? Maybe they don't require their players to go to class?

Losing Slusher, JMJ to the portal and Woods to the position change, hit the Safety position talent and depth pretty hard and I'm not confident that position changes of Travis Jay and Omarion Cooper are going to pan out with the quality of player we need back there. Safety is definitely a need right now.
Stay with me here, pull 3 ILBs from the portal and move Woods back to Safety cuz that sh!t ain't it.

A former Oregon player who also played in a league for a bit. He does a radio show or something now I think, but he's been no different than anyone else from the Oregon fanbase; entirely obsessed with tearing down CU and Prime for no real reason.

I've always found him annoying which is mostly attributed to the fact that he's an Oregon and Chief homer. He played for about a half dozen NFL teams and he subs for people on FSR once in a while and I think he also has own podcast. He also did some work for Pac12 Network I believe. His brother was on KCs first SB team under Reid a few years ago.

We have taken a chance on guys just like him in the past. I'm sure someone here can rattle of several ex-5star players that we have picked up and were excited about that never panned out. Another team will take Cormani and get a boost of excitement and he will likely fizzle out. It's a bad pattern and hopefully for his sake he will beat the odds, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I love you guys.

This is my last post on AllBuffs.

I am retiring as I've gotten the call to serve God and I am going to serve the best way I can and be a good steward for God.

If this makes you want to go the direction I am going, repeat after me, "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you".

And

"Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires."

I loved my time here but this is a great calling and one I simply couldn't refuse.

I love each one of you and definitely can say that Colorado has some of the best fans in sports and so much good natured folks and I really enjoyed your banter.

Take care,
Pick

Back