What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

From afar because
mad mean girls GIF
Nah! Wouldn't sit with your circle jerk. You all go ahead an enjoy yourselves. God knows your misery the last 20 years has been challenging.

You feel better?

FYI: I really am not a fan of tRump, MAGAts, Clarence Thomas, ****er Carlson, Hannity and conspiracy theory election deniers.
Didn’t even imply that you were. This is how your fan base thinks and is perceived so good luck recruiting!

The Coach Sparkles experience is getting to be a ****te show to watch. It's either going to result in epic success, or a miserable failure. It's hard to tell looking from afar.
Come on dude. You’ve been here long enough to know who Coach Sparkles is. And did you you really just type “****te”? You are embarrassing yourself. And I didn’t even think that was possible.
fox tv GIF by STAR

Transfers seem to underreport offers in relation to the HS kids. Checking their Twitter timeline is the best way but even then, I’m still seeing gaps vs what is reported elsewhere. I think transfer recruiting is much more private vs HS recruiting
Yeah. When I do a profile I often use the guy's twitter media posts to find offers.

I feel like Allbuffs has come a long way in a short time since the "slow your roll" thread

I looked through his posts, it only said "received the opportunity", nothing about being offered.

I see we are down to 13 remaining. Under my prediction of 15, but not at where I hoped, 10.

I still think possibly 2 of the TEs (Fauria & Olsen) will be out... and maybe one more somewhere.

With the mass exodus, I can't see Coach keeping 3 TE and 3 LB after all this.

Either way, refreshed and thankful for the roster transformation. I have lived my sports life with the rule -- Winning breeds winning. Get some guys in here who have won, knows what it takes to win, and the rest takes care of itself. They cannot and will not accept a losing record. You can't change the culture of a program without drastic changes.

Ohio state IOL following chandler Dorrell, O’boyle and Coach Prime on twitter
He comin?

If he’s in the portal, he must have been cut, right? I mean, that’s the only answer for every CU player that’s left the program.

Tough thing for me is the kids getting cut were Buffs and I don’t want to put them down on the internet but the clear sense of entitlement with some of these guys (Courtney) and media is insane.

Like it’s their right to get a free education, food, living, stipend…etc and it’s unthinkable they could get cut for performance. Obviously these kids were elite at youth and high school levels so it’s probably a first time for 99% them. Courtney wants film? Don’t suck so bad and play in 1 of Buffs many televised games and you would have it.
"entitlement?' The kids request is reasonable, you're not.

Courtney:

“I didn’t expect to get so much attention to my post, and I wish I didn’t post now, because it put a bad look on both me and Deion, and I didn’t want Deion to have any bad rap,” Courtney said. “I just wanted my film. I got hurt midway through the season, so I didn’t have enough game film to show. It would have been really nice to show, because I went against the first-team defense [in practice].”

Back