What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

nerds GIF
Not only nerds, but old nerds. Pascal is so 80's.

Love this quote from the Athletic’s interview with O’Boyle:

“Lewis has proven that if anyone can do it, he can. His system is fast, including his teaching methodology. The entire system gets installed in four days.

“By Day 4, we’re already game-planning for our opponent,” O’Boyle said. “It’s all in place.”

(Quoted as posted on cuatthegame.)

Good on Sami for a serviceable landing spot. Though the last Buff to seek greener pastures in East Landfill didn’t really play a whole lot.
It’s because while some guys may have been standouts at CU, they are average most other places. Frankly, that’s what Broussard was. Best RB at CU but very average for the most part.

Sami wasn't forced out? His comments on 4/8: (would have been nice to keep the Samoa link too)

"I feel great — I feel powerful, I'm excited, I feel like we have a team that wants to play football," Sami said after Friday's practice. "We know we still have a lot of work to do between now and August. But we're going down the right path. I really think we're already better off than we were last year."

Sami wasn't forced out? His comments on 4/8: (would have been nice to keep the Samoa link too)

"I feel great — I feel powerful, I'm excited, I feel like we have a team that wants to play football," Sami said after Friday's practice. "We know we still have a lot of work to do between now and August. But we're going down the right path. I really think we're already better off than we were last year."
I’m quitting my job and have already signed an offer for the new job. I don’t start until June 19th, so I’m putting my two weeks in a week from Friday. We had a company event yesterday and people asked how it was going. I responded with only positive things and am excited for the growth of the company.

Point being- what Sami said isn’t uncommon even if it wasn’t true. He wanted to get through spring practice. What else was he going to say?

Love this quote from the Athletic’s interview with O’Boyle:

“Lewis has proven that if anyone can do it, he can. His system is fast, including his teaching methodology. The entire system gets installed in four days.

“By Day 4, we’re already game-planning for our opponent,” O’Boyle said. “It’s all in place.”

(Quoted as posted on cuatthegame.)
We'll see what it looks like live. That's where the rubber meets the road.

We'll see what it looks like live. That's where the rubber meets the road.
Looking forward to seeing an actual offensive scheme, with a specific plan to misdirect, and well-designed purpose of attack. It will be interesting to contrast that—finally—to the Chaffey College scheme that will be—no doubt—churning out suboptimal numbers just down the road, as the offensive mind-set that predominated (infected?) CU’s scheme for so so very long.

Looking forward to seeing an actual offensive scheme, with a specific plan to misdirect, and well-designed purpose of attack. It will be interesting to contrast that—finally—to the Chaffey College scheme that will be—no doubt—churning out suboptimal numbers just down the road, as the offensive mind-set that predominated (infected?) CU’s scheme for so so very long.

I hope Chev does well. And we don’t know the extent to which Dorrell mucked up the offense.

Back