What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 DC ATH Nyckoles Harbor (Signed to South Carolina)

This was a great listen! I was surprised to hear a LockedOnDucks podcaster be so high on CU’s chances (in general) with Coach Prime. They both think there’s smoke here, although they both feel Harbor ultimately goes with Oregon. But they agree that Coach Prime makes every major program nervous whenever he’s included.

At one point they discuss how CU might be the perfect fit because we can utilize Harbor anywhere on both sides of the field, and the national recruiting guy on the Pod mentions that he met Harbor at the Under Armor game and that Harbor is really bold with big dreams and that feels like a natural fit with Coach Prime. Anyway, nothing super ground breaking but it was a fun listen and I appreciated their takes on CU.

This was a great listen! I was surprised to hear a LockedOnDucks podcaster be so high on CU’s chances (in general) with Coach Prime. They both think there’s smoke here, although they both feel Harbor ultimately goes with Oregon. But they agree that Coach Prime makes every major program nervous whenever he’s included.

At one point they discuss how CU might be the perfect fit because we can utilize Harbor anywhere on both sides of the field, and the national recruiting guy on the Pod mentions that he met Harbor at the Under Armor game and that Harbor is really bold with big dreams and that feels like a natural fit with Coach Prime. Anyway, nothing super ground breaking but it was a fun listen and I appreciated their takes on CU.

You mean they didn't just say CU is only landing these recruits because CU has the biggest bag and Prime is all flash & no substance?

Amazing!

Sounds like South Carolina is the program to beat. Would have to be a Travis Hunter situation for him to put on a CU hat.

Travis Hunter you say?

giphy.gif

Lol now Wiltfong submitted a CB to South Carolina. These clowns don't know where he's going. I hope he pulls a Travis Hunter and just whips out a Buffs hat and gives everyone the finger
He's been right 91.35% of the time. Likely he knows what he's doing here. Harbor is not coming to CU. There aren't even any harbors in this state. It makes no sense why you'd have hope.

He's been right 91.35% of the time. Likely he knows what he's doing here. Harbor is not coming to CU. There aren't even any harbors in this state. It makes no sense why you'd have hope.
My main point was that Wiltfong and the other national guy from 247 had said it was Oregon like and hour ago. But you're right, no chance here.

It’s also not just him that’s saying it. Reporters at his HS are also saying the vibe is SC.

He didn’t even unofficially visit CO so him flipping would be insane even for Coach Prime.

Back