What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

24-25 MBB Team

Has anybody gotten anything from the school re: seat selection and changes?
I got an email Friday but when I logged in to explore how it worked the options weren't there like the email said they would be.

EDIT - just logged in and it's there now.

I got an email Friday but when I logged in to explore how it worked the options weren't there like the email said they would be.

EDIT - just logged in and it's there now.
Can I ask what day/time you have?

Okay, thanks. I'm just checking to see if they've made good on giving those of us who were displaced a preferential day/time to relocate. (y)
If it helps, I've had season tickets for over 10 years (2 seats for half, 4 seats for the last half) but I'm in one of the cheaper sections because you won't find a better value than my seats. So I'm pretty low on the priority list. Plus, you know, RG...

If it helps, I've had season tickets for over 10 years (2 seats for half, 4 seats for the last half) but I'm in one of the cheaper sections because you won't find a better value than my seats. So I'm pretty low on the priority list. Plus, you know, RG...
Gotcha. Might I ask what section? Do you like them? Not trying to encroach, just trying to get a sense of good seats, location, value, etc. I haven't done this for basketball since 2011. Others feel free to chime in.

Gotcha. Might I ask what section? Do you like them? Not trying to encroach, just trying to get a sense of good seats, location, value, etc. I haven't done this for basketball since 2011. Others feel free to chime in.
Section 18, row 8. Love them. Chairbacks in the corner. If I moved 8 seats to the left, I think my price triples if not quadruples. Only downside is that I can literally hit the drummer from where I sit (and have been tempted too thanks to @RumblinBuff ).

Section 18, row 8. Love them. Chairbacks in the corner. If I moved 8 seats to the left, I think my price triples if not quadruples. Only downside is that I can literally hit the drummer from where I sit (and have been tempted too thanks to @RumblinBuff ).
Thanks for this insight BTW. You're a good one.

Ha! I'm Thursday at 9:58 am, suck it.
9:50 am.
Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Well, have fun with that clusterfvck of a process. Quick tip: If the system acts like it has frozen up, wait it out. It seizes up every time you move sections, click on seats, move to the next part of the process and on and on and on...

Also, good luck finding a decent seat at a decent price anymore. Those days are gone. All for a 13 win team this season.

Last edited:
Have Dak, Diop put on any weight? I'd like to see them each 20 pounds heavier than last season.

Tad and most of the team were at the Women's soccer game last night. Tad seemed to be in a great mood.

Cool story, I know.
I’m sure Isaiah committing played a part, I wonder if any of the higher end 2025 guards we are recruiting Kelvin Odih or Semetri Carr are academically in a place they could graduate early and redshirt or play in a pinch with injuries Ala Keeshawn a few years back.

Back