What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to other '25 GA QB Julian Lewis

This guy may flip before signing day and I’m sure our staff will continue recruiting him but whatever “plan” there was for him to flip to CU seems to be on the back burner right now if it’s still there at all. Happy to be wrong.
Did we all learn nothing from how the Seaton signing was planned and handled.
I Got It Starz GIF by Power

Sanders should throw for around 4000 yards this year. I expect to see at least one 500-yard game from him.

the o line has to and will improve. the running game has to get better. a blue chip qb coming in to replace 2 is going to be looking at these things. this is good.

also, usc taking a **** in baton rouge would be nice.

the o line has to and will improve. the running game has to get better. a blue chip qb coming in to replace 2 is going to be looking at these things. this is good.

also, usc taking a **** in baton rouge would be nice.
They are playing in Vegas. Still expect usc to get pounded though.

They didn’t get their a** whooped AND Julian’s dad was at the game. Still a long time until December but this ship has sailed
Prefer it didn't happen but don't read too much into it.

Boosters paying for it, as a HS kid I've got a chance to fly to Vegas and watch a game between two top 25 programs. It would be hard to turn that down.

Prefer it didn't happen but don't read too much into it.

Boosters paying for it, as a HS kid I've got a chance to fly to Vegas and watch a game between two top 25 programs. It would be hard to turn that down.
That's what I was thinking. No reason to get too high or too low until this kid signs his LOI.

That's what I was thinking. No reason to get too high or too low until this kid signs his LOI.
Like I said, it’s a long time until December, but every single clue, hint, interview, etc points to remaining with SC. Unless the staff knows he’s gonna flip and have some sort of “guarantee” in place, I hope they’re moving on or have their eggs in several baskets. I’ll trust them until it’s proven they’re untrustworthy. I’m not worried. Just being realistic and not getting my hopes too high on one player.

Like I said, it’s a long time until December, but every single clue, hint, interview, etc points to remaining with SC. Unless the staff knows he’s gonna flip and have some sort of “guarantee” in place, I hope they’re moving on or have their eggs in several baskets. I’ll trust them until it’s proven they’re untrustworthy. I’m not worried. Just being realistic and not getting my hopes too high on one player.
If Miller Moss stays, Lewis remaining committed to U$C is a serious doubt.

As good as the kid may or may not be, handing over the keys to a freshman QB seems like a recipe for disaster and need an experienced portal qb regardless
They talk about on the pod, how he’s only 16 years old right now and because he reclassified, he’ll start his college career at only 17. That’s a big deal. Not bad, but a big deal.

Ryan Staub is a very good QB, but Allbuffers ignore his potential with the Buffs. I don't think CP does.
Maybe a bit better than Connor Wood, Jordan Webb or Bernard Jackson ≠ very good. We are no longer settling for a middle of the pack (at best) starting QB. We are aiming to replace a top 10 draft pick with another 1st or 2nd rounder.

Maybe a bit better than Connor Wood, Jordan Webb or Bernard Jackson ≠ very good. We are no longer settling for a middle of the pack (at best) starting QB. We are aiming to replace a top 10 draft pick with another 1st or 2nd rounder.
Prime took 4* Antwan Hill’s commitment until he could no longer classify as a 24 recruit to come sit behind Shedeur for a year. He tried getting the #1 recruit in the country (Bryce Underwood) to commit but couldn’t beat out LSU (was in top 3), and he’s now all in with trying to flip 5* Juju Lewis from Lincoln Riley. But yeah, I’m sure Prime is very content with Ryan Staub as the heir apparent to Shedeur.

Back