What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

We basically handled Wazzu from the middle of the second quarter on.

Huard has mentioned at least three times that it was the defensive scheme that CU employed against Wazzu that was so effective, that UDub then copied, and that Minny is using in this game.

So, Wazzu got totally screwed on that muffed punt, but what has happened since then has convinced me that they would have Coug'd it anyway.

Is it just me or are QBs and receivers on a lot of teams out of sync this bowl season? Perhaps nearly a month off between end of regular season and bowl games isn't all that good for offenses.

If both programs with massive sexual assault issues win tonight,
I will have questions for theology majors.

Really? Reward bailer flopping when he wasn't even touched?
That crap call put a dagger in Boise. But then Boise shouldn't have thrown the INT and after the "penalty" needed to man up and stop 'em instead of folding like oragami paper.

I would love to see a targeting call on that p.ussy punter later in the game. Seriously . **** him. I hate flopping in any sport.

Yeah. Refs should've called a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.
No. I want a Boise player to target him later in the game. I want him to earn all that rolling around, holding his leg.

If both programs with massive sexual assault issues win tonight,
I will have questions for theology majors.
Seems like both teams had something to prove on the field and their opponents have been enjoying their holiday trip. With that said, Baylor's defense will revert to poor play.

Nerd alert.

On the day of Carrie Fischer's death, the dark side prevailed.

Screw Bailor and Minnesota and sexual assault.

Back