What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

So, Fox is broadcasting the Foster Farms Bowl in primetime?

That's hilarious. Someone must have a Fox executive in his or her pocket.

Utah is playing like ****, and yet still is tied.

Probably because they're playing ****ing Indiana.

The fact that Indiana is in a bowl game makes me realize how very ****ty we were to not go to a bowl for 9 seasons.

I'm really trying not to take too much away from these games but it kinda makes me wonder just how good the Pac12 was this season.

I hear what you're saying, but you can't really ever figure out what Wazzu's going to do in a bowl game, and Utah really has played like **** tonight.

No pressure, but if anyone is going to provide an indication of whether or not the Pac really was just ****ty this year, it's us tomorrow night.

Oh boy, Utah just got screwed.

No way he wasn't down, but there's no way to overturn it.

Great run by Joe Williams ... and terrible tackling by IU.

Utah squeaks by.

I think that fumbling thing is going to be a problem for Joe Williams when he's trying to get drafted.

Sumlin's seat is going to be scorching in 2017. Can't believe he finished 8-5 with that talent.

I really hope he retires and JL leaves UO high and dry.

I think Snyder gives it 1 more year. He's got his best team in a long time coming back next year. Maybe the Big 12 favorites in 2017. Only way I see him leaving now without that being his swan song would be if he thought he could turn that good of a team over to his son (Sean Snyder) as the new HC in order to get Sean's tenure off to a great start.

I think Snyder gives it 1 more year. He's got his best team in a long time coming back next year. Maybe the Big 12 favorites in 2017. Only way I see him leaving now without that being his swan song would be if he thought he could turn that good of a team over to his son (Sean Snyder) as the new HC in order to get Sean's tenure off to a great start.

Remember the name of the guy who tried to succeed Granny the first time and who tried to "rebrand" the whole program to his vision and who failed miserably and lasted like what, three years? Because I sure as hell don't. What happened to him anyway?

Remember the name of the guy who tried to succeed Granny the first time and who tried to "rebrand" the whole program to his vision and who failed miserably and lasted like what, three years? Because I sure as hell don't. What happened to him anyway?
Ron Prince. Now Asst HC and OL coach for the Detroit Lions.

Ron Prince. Now Asst HC and OL coach for the Detroit Lions.

Thanks ... he must be doing a fairly good job there, given their record and their offense. Some coaches are apparently not meant to be HCs despite being good position coaches or coordinators ... as we know all too well from two bad experiences. At KjSU ... and in Detroit terms from the 50s, he took a Thunderbird of a program and in three years turned it into an Edsel.

Back