What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

So, where are we. um got beat, wsu got beat, uu squeaked it out and lots of teams finishing with 9-4 ish records...we are 10-4. We should be around 15th to 20th?? I'm ok with that. Start next season around 20th to 25th.

So, where are we. um got beat, wsu got beat, uu squeaked it out and lots of teams finishing with 9-4 ish records...we are 10-4. We should be around 15th to 20th?? I'm ok with that. Start next season around 20th to 25th.
My guess is we'll be on the outside of the top 25, looking in to start 2017 campaign. Didn't finish well, Pac12 weakness, and too much change in personnel (players and coach).

My guess is we'll be on the outside of the top 25, looking in to start 2017 campaign. Didn't finish well, Pac12 weakness, and too much change in personnel (players and coach).
The AP doesn't look into it that much for preseason rankings (which are completely bogus anyways). We'll finish the year ranked around 20th, and that's probably where we'll start in 2017.

The AP doesn't look into it that much for preseason rankings (which are completely bogus anyways). We'll finish the year ranked around 20th, and that's probably where we'll start in 2017.

Re the bolded: This ... so much this.

Preseason rankings are not completely bogus. They got 2/4 playoff teams, so I'd say roughly exactly 50% bogus.

Louisville rushes 16 times for negative 5 yards in the first half against LSU. Also 2-10 passing and gave up a safety.

Yep, line play matters just a wee bit.

Not going to run on this D with any real success ... need to chuck it downfield.

To the "bookies" here ... what was the last line on this game? TIA.

This is how Bama can beat UW. Use their power up front and run right at them, wear them out.

UW can match them in terms of speed but not muscle.

And unlike a lot of coaches who will let their egos get in the way and try to prove that they can do it multiple ways Saban is smart enough to stick to what does work until the opponent stops it, don't think UW can.

Back