What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

That might do it - not sure I see UW scoring 10 more points without ST or defensive help.

That was a beautifully designed and executed defensive play call. Zone blitzes are hard for NFL QBs to handle, let alone a college QB. Browning had no hope of seeing that with the DE vacating to take his outlet receiver in the flat.

That was a beautifully designed and executed defensive play call. Zone blitzes are hard for NFL QBs to handle, let alone a college QB. Browning had no hope of seeing that with the DE vacating to take his outlet receiver in the flat.
Must be nice to have DE with that kind of agility and not have stone hands.

BTW, the Jalen Hurts lovefest is ridiculous.

I'm impressed with his ability to handle the job at such a young age. But I also see him as a middling QB in the SEC and maybe bottom half. He'll climb that ladder over the next few years, though, I'd expect.

I'm impressed with his ability to handle the job at such a young age. But I also see him as a middling QB in the SEC and maybe bottom half. He'll climb that ladder over the next few years, though, I'd expect.

Heh, he was the SEC OPOY.

Heh, he was the SEC OPOY.

That's ridiculous. :D No wonder you bring it up with him being overrated. Problem is, no offensive player on the better teams had a standout season. I'd have voted for Dobbs if it was me, though.

BTW, the Jalen Hurts lovefest is ridiculous.

He's a mediocre passer but is a great playmaker with his feet and he is still a freshman, which is why the media is so high on him because of the potential he has. Granted the hypemeter is higher on him because he's playing at Bama.

No, an actual RB.

Did I need to use a different font, or perhaps a smiley face? :(

Yes ... I realize that Drumm was mostly a blocking FB. But I liked his nickname (foisted upon him by Mushburger?) ... and I would like to see a FB like Drumm in 3rd/4th down and goalline situations, rather than running a one-back set and either giving the ball to him or the QB keeping it, which doesn't confuse the defense very often.

He's a mediocre passer but is a great playmaker with his feet and he is still a freshman, which is why the media is so high on him because of the potential he has. Granted the hypemeter is higher on him because he's playing at Bama.

He is an above average QB at the moment, nowhere near elite.

Bama has great field position since the 2nd quarter but can't get points. But the way the defense is playing, probably won't need anymore.

BTW, so impressed by how UW has built this defense especially their DL. They have built that unit into an top 5 group. All of them are sophomores and juniors too.

They couldn't see Scarbourough getting the ball there? WTF?!

Is the Nick Saban-led Bama program the most dominating dynasty in college football history?

I think so. The recruiting and on-field consistency have been crazy good for a long time. It's starting to get to the point where it seems to be hurting the rest of the SEC as they see themselves falling further behind. Only thing close I can think of was that Bud Wilkinson run at Oklahoma after the end of WW2.

Can anyone actually tackle anymore?

Back to the Twilight Zone marathon.

I think so. The recruiting and on-field consistency have been crazy good for a long time. It's starting to get to the point where it seems to be hurting the rest of the SEC as they see themselves falling further behind. Only thing close I can think of was that Bud Wilkinson run at Oklahoma after the end of WW2.
Good or bad for college football in your opinion?

Back