What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

Hurts my heart to root for a team that beat us. but,,,...
**** alabama

I like my Bama friends more than my Fuskies friends. When Huskies fans start texting me with congratulations messages following Buffs wins, that can change.

The whole conference loyalty thing is manufactured.

Glad Bama tied it up.

I like the Bama fans I know more than the Fuskies. The whole conference loyalty thing is manufactured.

Glad Bama tied it up.
agree and have friends that are bama fans just getting tired of them being so far above the rest, always winning, and lots band wagon fans because of all I just mentioned.

Why not just take a knee and start on the 25? It makes little sense to take it out ... why do KRs keep doing that **** against good special teams?

Is the roof on that new stadium next door going to be retractable? I thought I heard it was but hard to tell from that shot they just had

Why not just take a knee and start on the 25? It makes little sense to take it out ... why do KRs keep doing that **** against good special terams?
Well, it did win Florida State the game last night... Risk/reward.

Alabama is what happens when you recruit a top 5 class every year, have a relentless head coach who's never satisfied, and can afford to stash a coach like Sarkisian for a year while he gets on-the-job training.

Washington playing well early. Hopefully that is the only mistake they make all game, but both their lines are holding up at the point of attack. First time I've seen that all year against Alabama.

Bama using the buffs game plan against Washington, just executing it efficiently. Saban learned a few things from HCMM and Staff...

(y)

Last edited:
I like my Bama friends more than my Fuskies friends. When Huskies fans start texting me with congratulations messages following Buffs wins, that can change.

The whole conference loyalty thing is manufactured.

Glad Bama tied it up.

i totally agree.

To me it's not a thing of conference loyalty ... it's what result would make CU look better and possibly finish a little higher in the final poll. Which looks better .. a loss to a possible #2 team or even a national champion .. or a loss to a team that might even have a hard time staying in the top ten if they lose badly enough? Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Watching what Bama did on their TD drive gets me even more excited about our incoming OL class.

The PAC is mostly (outside of Stanford) a conference built on speed and quickness. I love the idea of our QB, whoever it is, being able to simply turn and hand he ball multiple plays and expect us to remain on schedule for first downs. That brute power forces defenses to adjust opening up the passing game for big plays.

**** those out patterns and screens ... got to go downfield.

Washington win would be good GREAT for Pac-12 national recruiting and tv coverage, I think.

fify. Maybe a UDub win puts an end to "PAC 12 After Dark" ... at least for the higher profile conference teams.

Washington win would be good for Pac-12 national recruiting and tv coverage, I think.

At the very least, it would be a datapoint that defies the whole narrative about SEC supremacy.

fify. Maybe a UDub win puts an end to "PAC 12 After Dark" ... at least for the higher profile conference teams.

Could help with PACN negotiations. On that note, I think USC getting back into the Top 10 helps quite a bit there.

Back