What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

SEC! SE... screeeeech! lol!

I still feel dirty rooting for Duke, but the fact that it is Football makes it palatable.

I've never seen a blocked punt have so much hang time :wow:

Outgoing Duke OC (to Florida) Kurt Roper's brother Zac is the special teams coordinator at Duke. Worked with Mac at Duke and Ole Miss. I don't think Mac would ever poach from Cutcliffe, but damn Duke looks coached up in all facets tonight.

Duke is seeking their first bowl win since the 1960 season but in fairness they've only played in 3 bowl games since then.

No ****ing reason why CU can't do what Duke has done. Not a single player on their roster got a SEC offer. They scheme well and bust their ass.

We might all want to keep in mind that Cutcliffe didn't make a bowl game until his 5th year and didn't have a winning record until this, his 6th.

I'm not saying that it should take as long at a place like CU with our tradition of football excellence, but it's similar in that it's a slow build of laying a strong foundation without cutting corners. Stick with HCMM. Once he turns the corner here, it's going to be built to last.

On paper, aTm is the way better team, but they are getting their asses kicked - unbelievable. Will be an interesting second half.

PS - is this another endorsement of HCMM? He talks about the Duke blueprint.

We might all want to keep in mind that Cutcliffe didn't make a bowl game until his 5th year and didn't have a winning record until this, his 6th.

I'm not saying that it should take as long at a place like CU with our tradition of football excellence, but it's similar in that it's a slow build of laying a strong foundation without cutting corners. Stick with HCMM. Once he turns the corner here, it's going to be built to last.

It also helps immensely that Duke plays in the ACC Coastal and avoided FSU and Clemson in the regular season schedule

It also helps immensely that Duke plays in the ACC Coastal and avoided FSU and Clemson in the regular season schedule

So they would have gone 8-4 and not made the ACC Championship Game, most likely. Still wouldn't diminish the accomplishment.

CU may have a breakthrough year missing Stanford and Washington or something. And I wouldn't look to pick nits.

aTm shoulda tried an onside to open the half.Doesn't matter where Duke starts,they're doing what they want on offense

So they would have gone 8-4 and not made the ACC Championship Game, most likely. Still wouldn't diminish the accomplishment.

CU may have a breakthrough year missing Stanford and Washington or something. And I wouldn't look to pick nits.

My point was that we very well could've been bowl-eligible this year playing Duke's schedule.

Back