What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

He might be on the short side but he has huge hands from what I've heard. Not to mention he wears like a 15 shoe. There is another short qb that has big ass hands, Wilson, he's done pretty well. Seems like guys that have hands like that always do well. John Stockton had that trait, yes a basketball player but MJ's word is enough for me. On top of everything, the dude can ball. What can you really say?

He might be on the short side but he has huge hands from what I've heard. Not to mention he wears like a 15 shoe. There is another short qb that has big ass hands, Wilson, he's done pretty well. Seems like guys that have hands like that always do well. John Stockton had that trait, yes a basketball player but MJ's word is enough for me. On top of everything, the dude can ball. What can you really say?

I think what is between his ears that hurts him the most.

I think what is between his ears that hurts him the most.

It's going to be interesting to see how his act plays with pro players. If he ended up with the Texans can you imagine how Andre Johnson would react to a rookie QB chasing him down and screaming in his face.

Getting to where Duke is should be our 3-4 year model. I didn't see a whole lot of athletes on Duke that we don't have here. Coaching up what we have to the max, improving recruiting every cycle, and break through with a huge season. Then CU can recruit at an elite level (which Duke can't do).

Does Pelini survive another year?

If he wins today he will make it harder to fire him but they do have a new AD. If he loses, especially if he loses ugly he may end up following his nose out of town. Georgia hasn't been up to expectations this year but they have enough speed to put a lot of points on the board if they can hold onto the ball and get rolling.

UNLV vs. North Texas may end up as the least watched bowl this year. On the other hand if the other games are blow outs enough remotes may find the game but it is clearly a who cares game.

Wisconsin vs. S. Carolina is going to be the classic power against speed game. Undercurrent here, I wonder if Spurrier does a surprise retirement after the game.

LSU is probably going to flat out run Iowa, missmatch of the day because of speed and athletic ability. Iowa will try hard but unless LSU just doesn't show up it won't be close.

I'd love to see UCF beat beat Baylor (****Baylor) but again unless Baylor just doesn't show up it isn't likely to happen.

Game of the day Stanford has to much offense for a Michigan State team that has a good defense but a poor offense and may be overwhelmed by a bowl setting bigger than they have been to for a while.

Getting to where Duke is should be our 3-4 year model. I didn't see a whole lot of athletes on Duke that we don't have here. Coaching up what we have to the max, improving recruiting every cycle, and break through with a huge season. Then CU can recruit at an elite level (which Duke can't do).

I think people underestimate the capability of Duke's DL and OL. Their linemen are much better than ours

Embarrassing turnout for the Bulldog and cornsucker faithful.

it is some of that, but it is mostly the Jax locals not coming out to sit in the rain. That's who fills those upper bowl seats and a good portion of the stadium. Cap one bowl will probably suffer similarly, it has been raining all morning here.

it is some of that, but it is mostly the Jax locals not coming out to sit in the rain. That's who fills those upper bowl seats and a good portion of the stadium. Cap one bowl will probably suffer similarly, it has been raining all morning here.

Looks like Jax, Orlando, and Tampa all have rainy weather for their games today.

LSU much better athletically than Iowa, up 7-0 and did it with power, not speed although they are also way faster.

Iowa would have gone 3 and out but an LSU player made a dumb hit after the play and the Iowa reciever took a dive drawing a 15 yard late hit penalty.

Iowa now forced to punt at mid-field.

Looks like Jax, Orlando, and Tampa all have rainy weather for their games today.

Yep, im happier sitting on my porch, smoking ribs and a Boston Butt, watching the games and listening to the rain. ( I know you guys in Colorado have the option to smoke something else on your porch)

WOW broadcast team just named one of the Fusker players on the field today as Stanley Jean-Baptiste. Remember the drawn-out anticipation that Dan Hawkins was going to get him to Boulder?

Georgia is the most underachieving program in the country outside of Austin, Texas.

Georgia is the most underachieving program in the country outside of Austin, Texas.

I have always been a Mark Richt fan but I have to agree with you. The last few years his teams have just folded at times. I know they had injuries but they seem to embrace their excuses rather than overcoming adversity. If things don't change I think Richt is at the end of his time at Georgia.

WOW broadcast team just named one of the Fusker players on the field today as Stanley Jean-Baptiste. Remember the drawn-out anticipation that Dan Hawkins was going to get him to Boulder?
He's a quality play and individual. A great Husker and he will see a future in the NFL.

This should guarantee that Pelini is back. I like that. He should keep them just above mediocre while providing a lot of entertaining meltdowns.

Back