What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

A number of huge 3rd-down conversions on that drive for Duke and then then the nice job of staying inbounds on the touchdown. Duke up 10 with a little over 6 left.

Johnny football favors a small Favre something fierce. Off balance but gets it done. He threw that off his back foot and it was perfect.

Boone was 11-for-11 on 3rd downs before that last incompletion. But he proceeded to complete a pass on 4th down.

Hmm does he go or not? I don't think it is as clear cut as people think. I'm leaning that he'll leave.

Yup 0-3 on the day.

And tough luck for SEC haters :lol:

Yeah, I'm in a dilemma as an SEC hater. The SEC has some nice draws coming up with weak B1G teams. I'm torn between wanting the B1G to go winless this bowl season, and having one of them surprise an SEC team.

Back