What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs TCU - Sept 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro tip - start your kids on CU hoops games and graduate to football once they’re 9 or 10 years old. Football is an all day outdoor commitment in the elements that’s tough for little ones to handle. Basketball is 2 hours, indoors, climate controlled with concessions and restrooms nearby. Get them hooked on CU hoops, and eventually they’ll be asking to come to a football game. Make it a treat that they’ve earned and don’t want to give up.

And it's also cheaper

i will be at tcu + 6. figured wtf and i have friends that have the misfortune of having to live in texas. look for the man dressed as a nun. that won't be me, but look for him anyway.

there is a fair to middling chance i may be wearing a FLAVAFLAV sized pentagram necklace however.

i have issues.

i will be at tcu + 6. figured wtf and i have friends that have the misfortune of having to live in texas. look for the man dressed as a nun. that won't be me, but look for him anyway.

there is a fair to middling chance i may be wearing a FLAVAFLAV sized pentagram necklace however.

i have issues.
As big as Flav hizzelf, or just the size of the clock he wears?

somehwere on this board i have ripped Sonny Dykes as a crap coach and bad hire for TCU (even though Paterson was mailing it in)......and I thought we had a pretty decent shot last year at home against a 5-7 whatever Frog team.

former starter Duggan got beat out by the OU transfer kid, Morriss. wasn't like the Frogs were dialed up.

We sucked outrageously and the Frogs played in the NC game.

so, mos def listen to me about CU-TCU games.

i like us later in the year to win games, if i'm honest.

but if i'm wrong, hell ****in yeah.

edit: for anyone going.....I think Fort Worth is kinda cool and Amon Carter is a good stadium.

Anyone interested in going? As a season ticket holder, I can grab some tickets.

Going to be the game everyone wants to day they were at when we win

Sorry Zach Galifianakis GIF

I've officially gone rogue. Flying from Nashville to Dallas arriving at 8am ubering to Fort Worth going to game and flying back to Nashville at 7:30pm. We Coming.
I am coming, and flying my son in for the weekend from college just to see the game. Oh yeah, we coming.

EDIT: my better half is in, and I am dragging my bro and SIL along, too.

Last edited:
It’s a six hour drive and I feel so lame for not going. My boss apparently just took away our 4-day weekend (no Friday off) and I have leave for a conf on Sunday. I’m too low energy to pull that off.

This game just got bigger with the B12 news. Hope we don't have another 2010 CU-Cal repeat.

and just got confirmation from the ticket office that we received 12 tickets. Looking for 2-3 more if anyone has any to offload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back