What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Build Rick George a Statue (was #fireRickGeorge)

RG to the B1G

Disgusted Fart GIF by Gogglebox Australia

This is random. Wondering what makes you fantasize about that?
Completely random. Just where my head went on what's the next outside the box move that would turn the CU hype machine dial past 11.

(Horrible cough resulting in barely eating today, losing my voice, and trying to settle things down after work with a gummy and a couple Hot Toddy's... may possibly be resulting in non-linear thinking.)

Completely random. Just where my head went on what's the next outside the box move that would turn the CU hype machine dial past 11.

(Horrible cough resulting in barely eating today, losing my voice, and trying to settle things down after work with a gummy and a couple Hot Toddy's... may possibly be resulting in non-linear thinking.)
I’m all for a dynamic, outside the box AD, but I’m not sure what SS brings to the table for the position. I’m hoping Prime coaches for the next 10 years, but if he’s going to leave coaching, I’d want him as AD. That’s a position with him at the helm that would put CU in a position to do whatever it wants.

If I was in a room with Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd, and a gun with one bullet, I’d shoot myself in the head to avoid listening to those two morons.
And here I was planning on bringing a gun, a bullet, Cowherd and Bayless to the next tailgate. So much for that plan....

If I was in a room with Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd, and a gun with one bullet, I’d shoot myself in the head to avoid listening to those two morons.
Don’t forget how bad Stephen A is. I’d shoot myself twice

I too am glad that it’s the last ever show of the Dead.
don't be too glad.

to clarify:
  • "The Grateful Dead" played their last show in 1995
  • "The Dead" (the best post-Garcia GD spinoff band) played their last show in 2004
  • "Dead and Company" will play their last show of the 'final tour' 16 July. They've made no claim that will be their last show, only that this is the "last tour."
  • Phil Lesh & Friends already have shows scheduled through end of the month; Billy & the Kids have shows scheduled in August; I predict Bob Weir will announce a Wolf Brothers tour for this fall any day now
I suspect there will be other GD spin off bands continuing to tour and do one-off shows until they can't play any more or don't need money any more. I also predict Dead & Co play a few mini-tours and one-offs with (essentially) the same lineup we saw in Boulder this year.

Lots of heads have placed emphasis on this "final tour" of Dead & Co, but it's just the last tour of one of many GD spinoff bands. We've already had the last show of Further, The Other Ones, The Dead, Ratdog, Mickey & the Heartbeats, Phil Lesh and the Terrapin Family Band, the Rhythm Devils... and many others... at least until another one gets scheduled.

don't be too glad.

to clarify:
  • "The Grateful Dead" played their last show in 1995
  • "The Dead" (the best post-Garcia GD spinoff band) played their last show in 2004
  • "Dead and Company" will play their last show of the 'final tour' 16 July. They've made no claim that will be their last show, only that this is the "last tour."
  • Phil Lesh & Friends already have shows scheduled through end of the month; Billy & the Kids have shows scheduled in August; I predict Bob Weir will announce a Wolf Brothers tour for this fall any day now
I suspect there will be other GD spin off bands continuing to tour and do one-off shows until they can't play any more or don't need money any more. I also predict Dead & Co play a few mini-tours and one-offs with (essentially) the same lineup we saw in Boulder this year.

Lots of heads have placed emphasis on this "final tour" of Dead & Co, but it's just the last tour of one of many GD spinoff bands. We've already had the last show of Further, The Other Ones, The Dead, Ratdog, Mickey & the Heartbeats, Phil Lesh and the Terrapin Family Band, the Rhythm Devils... and many others... at least until another one gets scheduled.

My cousin and I were laughing that the ‘final tour’ thing hasnt always been so final in the past. There is rumor out there that John Mayer may beded Bob Weirs daughter and that isnt sitting too well with Bob.

My cousin and I were laughing that the ‘final tour’ thing hasnt always been so final in the past. There is rumor out there that John Mayer may beded Bob Weirs daughter and that isnt sitting too well with Bob.
I haven't heard those rumors. I follow Monet Weir on SM -- she posts regularly with William Crane, who appears to be an aspiring director.

I believe that the 'final tour' claims by GD members have held up.

Back