What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Prime is great everywhere he goes, but around his fellow peers in the industry he absolutely shines. You can see how much other players have the utmost respect for him. The stuff people say to him aren't just regular pleasantries, you can tell he has relationships with his peers. Almost every player, coach, and I'm sure Jerry Jones (said "let's talk" to him, NIL money?) asked Coach Prime what they could do for him. Lil Wayne visiting is probably just the tip of the iceberg. Shady McCoy, Acho, and Pac Man said they'll be at a game. It's going to be an awesome, wild ride this year.

Also, Coach Prime's relationship with Shilo makes me laugh. Had to bust his chops in their happy birthday message at the end. It's like Shilo's ornery side hits so close to home with him he can't help but internally laugh at it but is always on him.

The man has no limits. All of the pain over the past 20ish years has seemingly been washed away in the past two months. Nobody saw it coming, nor did they think it was possible. I am in awe of so many things about the man, but one characteristic that sticks out above all others is his leadership ability. He knows how to lead and leverage his relationships as well as anyone I've seen.

Who knows how long it lasts, but I'll enjoy every minute we have while we have him. May God continue to bless you, Coach Prime.

Nah, I think we’re beyond that. Some of those “traditions” have been at the root of the downfall of this program. If Prime eventually wants to institute something like that, great, but the pride and tradition of the Colorado buffaloes was entrusted to the timid and the weak for 15+ years. Let’s try this approach
Well, at least don’t allow red for the home opener! Can we all get on board with that?!!

Prime is great everywhere he goes, but around his fellow peers in the industry he absolutely shines. You can see how much other players have the utmost respect for him. The stuff people say to him aren't just regular pleasantries, you can tell he has relationships with his peers. Almost every player, coach, and I'm sure Jerry Jones (said "let's talk" to him, NIL money?) asked Coach Prime what they could do for him. Lil Wayne visiting is probably just the tip of the iceberg. Shady McCoy, Acho, and Pac Man said they'll be at a game. It's going to be an awesome, wild ride this year.

Also, Coach Prime's relationship with Shilo makes me laugh. Had to bust his chops in their happy birthday message at the end. It's like Shilo's ornery side hits so close to home with him he can't help but internally laugh at it but is always on him.

Prime has already killed it and yet he has not even started to cash in on his friends support. OMG is he so loved by so many

CU has never had a First Lady so beautiful as Mrs. Sanders.

Spot on and agree, but details matter and Tracey Edmonds is not Mrs. Sanders. (Long term relationship with no plans of marriage I guess)

Lost in my media hangover from yesterday (so much so good) I am unsure which one it was in, Rich Eisen perhaps - he talks about the recruit attributes, beyond the five, that he looks for in QBs, OLs and DLs. Very insightful and made me feel a lot better about QB2 position recruiting. He has GPA and family/social stability requirements that would seem to imply he is being very selective in who he will bring in as the Shedeur heir apparent.
With the intentional approach he applies to all of these conversations I have to believe his expansive answer to a question about the SB quarterbacks has signals out to '24 prospects and some transfers. They comin'.
I also loved that for DL all those extras are out the window. Just give him talented guys that are S.T.F.D.wC & hungry and he'll help them eat!

ps. Bucky's stuff often makes mention of he and his dad's obsessive reactions to lint, hairs etc on their person. After the red carpet entry Coach Prime has the smudge of 'grandma' makeup on his shoulder. Anyone else cringe when they saw it, and wonder if it came from his hug with Jerry?

A very nice article on CP, and how he is always pushing CU. He loves Boulder. For a very long time fan, he is the best thing, the most exciting thing, that could have happened. Totally psyched for Spring drills to start. Does he do open practices> I can't see him turning away the press.

That should have been the AllBuffs Twitter account getting the Coach Prime retweet.... :cry:

I haven't seen any tweets/posts from Prime at the Super Bowl yet - I'm assuming he's there.

Also: is there a Super Bowl thread?

Yes, a week or two ago. It was a big hit on social media posted all over this board.
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I posted, above a few, a nice article about CP. Intriguing to me was his opening comment at the Player's Awards ceremony, at the SB. 1st thing out of his mouth is, 'don't be expecting NIL money'.
Interesting he's so up front; kind of challenging players to have a chip on their shoulders?

"As he took his turn to present an award, Sanders said to those in attendance and the millions watching on TV, “I would be remiss if I didn’t take this opportunity to recruit. I need all your cousins … your nephews. Send ’em right to Colorado. We good? We don’t have no NIL money, either, by the way.”

I posted, above a few, a nice article about CP. Intriguing to me was his opening comment at the Player's Awards ceremony, at the SB. 1st thing out of his mouth is, 'don't be expecting NIL money'.
Interesting he's so up front; kind of challenging players to have a chip on their shoulders?

"As he took his turn to present an award, Sanders said to those in attendance and the millions watching on TV, “I would be remiss if I didn’t take this opportunity to recruit. I need all your cousins … your nephews. Send ’em right to Colorado. We good? We don’t have no NIL money, either, by the way.”
Ya he’s very against large sums for pay for play. He doesn’t want kids he’s coaching making more than his coaches. Also why he’s spoken about never wanting to coach in the nfl.

Back