What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

For anyone that bought a Prime Sweatshirt, have you run into it shrinking a considerable amount after the first wash/dry cycle? Anything I've ever gotten from that company that was CU branded shrinks and I ALWAYS wash on cool unless warm is absolutely necessary and I always dry on low. So I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Dryer ruins eveything

Dance No GIF

If you can, check out Squawk Box now! Two Buffs talking about CP (as part of a broader business/political discussion). I will find a link later.

Tea and crumpets, I'm telling you.
The facilities are top notch, but it's not like they are hanging out in the weight room and IPF the whole time. I bet everything else was so bland compared to what Prime is making it. I also acknowledge this wasn't just a KD thing. It was obviously the same under Tucker and MM as well, but just zero vision or nudge from prior coaches to make any meaningful changes.

The facilities are top notch, but it's not like they are hanging out in the weight room and IPF the whole time. I bet everything else was so bland compared to what Prime is making it. I also acknowledge this wasn't just a KD thing. It was obviously the same under Tucker and MM as well, but just zero vision or nudge from prior coaches to make any meaningful changes.
Tbf, I'm not sure any of the previous coaches had the freedom coach prime has. I'd imagine if KD had he would've made it even more boring. Probably would've painted everyy wall eggshell white.

It is puzzling that the head coach’s office is so small and was so badly furnished. I’m not a fan of what Prime has done with the office, but at least it doesn’t look like the office of a mid management flunky at a company that sells time share condos in the poconos.

It is puzzling that the head coach’s office is so small and was so badly furnished. I’m not a fan of what Prime has done with the office, but at least it doesn’t look like the office of a mid management flunky at a company that sells time share condos in the poconos.
I don't think his office is small from what I can recall from watching some of the documentaries of Saban that showed his office. It's definitely designed and decorated in Prime's image, which I agree, I'm not really a fan of, but whatever he likes

I can't wait to see what he does with the player's lounge. It does needs lots of work. Very bland. Lots of unused space.
I think they could add another barber chair as well.

The thing is, we now have unprecedented access to what is going on in the program. Unless one of us was part of the previous staff, we don't really know what was going on in the champions center BP (Before Prime).. Who knows, maybe MT was a vacuum fanatic, or KD had Rage Against the Machine blaring in his office all day while he did crossword puzzles and watched TikToc videos.

Last edited:
Back