What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

The thing is, we now have unprecedented access to what is going on in the program. Unless one of us was part of the previous staff, we don't really know what was going on in the champions center BP (Before Prime).. Who knows, maybe MT was a vacuum fanatic, or KD had hip hop blaring in his office all day while he did crossword puzzles and watched TikToc videos.
It's rumored that this song played more and more frequently the last few months of Mel Tucker's tenure.

The thing is, we now have unprecedented access to what is going on in the program. Unless one of us was part of the previous staff, we don't really know what was going on in the champions center BP (Before Prime).. Who knows, maybe MT was a vacuum fanatic, or KD had Rage Against the Machine blaring in his office all day while he did crossword puzzles and watched TikToc videos.
Pretty sure if you walked by the office during KD's tenure you would have heard this audio book playing:

1675794927007.png

I can't even imagine what recruiting weekends were like under Karl Dorrell
Adam Scott Dancing GIF by Apple TV+

I've been talking to a guy at work who saw my CU hoodie I was wearing the other day and he says he's been watching all the Coach Prime videos being put out and he knew all about Prime's bike, the visit by Lil Wayne, the cowboy hats at the recruiting dinner, etc., etc. Then he was saying how he couldn't believe how beautiful our stadium is with the mountains in the background. He also was saying he needs to get some CU gear.

If only this institution and its fans were as opposed to losing as they are the color red.
We’ve spent tens of millions building new facilities, we’ve kept buying tickets and merchandise when the team was awful. We’ve begged the administration to hire a winner and fire losers. We’ve begged for a new administration. We’ve now funded a new NIL collective spent hours watching videos of our coach riding bikes and walking in snow and eating lunch with his kids. We’ve bought more season tickets than ever before, more merch than ever before and we’re about to sell out a spring game for a team and staff that we believe can turn this around but that we’ve not seen play a single snap of football. It seems like we’re pretty serious about winning

We’ve spent tens of millions building new facilities, we’ve kept buying tickets and merchandise when the team was awful. We’ve begged the administration to hire a winner and fire losers. We’ve begged for a new administration. We’ve now funded a new NIL collective spent hours watching videos of our coach riding bikes and walking in snow and eating lunch with his kids. We’ve bought more season tickets than ever before, more merch than ever before and we’re about to sell out a spring game for a team and staff that we believe can turn this around but that we’ve not seen play a single snap of football. It seems like we’re pretty serious about winning
It sounds like you're enabling losing to me. If you were serious about winning, you would incorporate a Buff that never lost a conference game in your username. THAT'S how you create a culture of winning!

Thoughtfully,

D3H

I've been talking to a guy at work who saw my CU hoodie I was wearing the other day and he says he's been watching all the Coach Prime videos being put out and he knew all about Prime's bike, the visit by Lil Wayne, the cowboy hats at the recruiting dinner, etc., etc. Then he was saying how he couldn't believe how beautiful our stadium is with the mountains in the background. He also was saying he needs to get some CU gear.
I’ve noticed a lot more interest around the Durham/Chapel Hill area while wearing my CU jacket, and/or my CU shirt.

It’s been pretty rad to be in the conversation again.

Some jersey Intel at the end of the video.

Sounds like silver/grey are going to be featured more frequently. Also sounds like they are going to try incorporating some kind of flatiron graphic somewhere.

I want that hat and can't find it anywhere. Anyone know the source?

*Edit* Nevermind, I found them but they're just out of stock everywhere.

Speaking as someone who went back to grad school and is now a registered architect to Shadeur — Noooo don’t do it! Be a business major instead! (I know he’s most likely gonna end up in the league but still…just saying)

Regardless of how you feel about Deion Sanders, after watching the last “Well Off” video. The man is absolutely incredible.
I can’t imagine having only eight-toes, and walking around the Super Bowl press stadium as gracefully, and happy as him.

You can tell he was in pain at times, but, remained an absolute professional, and so upbeat during every interview he had.

CU is absolutely lucky to have such a resilient man, and leader for the team.

well done, sir.

You absolutely made our program, state, city, and college very proud today.

THANK YOU!!!

p.s.
CU has never had a First Lady so beautiful as Mrs. Sanders.

Last edited:
Back