What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching carousel....

You just made my head hurt on that one, Charlie. It's not Denver Broncos ex-Head Coach Josh McDaniels to Bama is it? If so,is he now UAOCJM?

OCJM is reported to becoming HCJM at Memphis and OC would be his new position. All this is just scuttlebutt at this point.

Malzahn to KU?

Jim McElwain to Fresno?

Two names being thrown around currently at those schools....

Outta left field (atleast to me) Memphis hired TCU co-oc Justin Fuentes
Vaguely remember him playing QB at OU in the late 90s

I think Fuente was beaten out by Eric Moore at OU under John Blake. Then he transferred to Murray State.

Malzahn to KU?

Jim McElwain to Fresno?

Two names being thrown around currently at those schools....

McElwain was interested in the SJSU job back when Tomey left, so it doesn't surprise me that his name is coming up at Fresno. Would be a solid hire for them.

McElwain was interested in the SJSU job back when Tomey left, so it doesn't surprise me that his name is coming up at Fresno. Would be a solid hire for them.

I've heard rumors that McElwain was going to be the CU coach if Bohn had been able to go forward with firing Hawkins at Thanksgiving of '09. He's a good football coach. Remains to be seen whether that translates into being a good head coach.

P.S. Welcome aboard!

OC at Fresno just one year, '07. But from the West and cut his teeth out there as a young coach so it's plausible.

The gist from Texags:

Byrne (aggy AD) interviewed: Calhoun, Sumlin, Fedora, and Smart. He also reached out to Petersen and Gary Patterson. There was heavy interest from Petersen, but not likely to happen.

Basically, if Sumlin is not the guy, it will be a big surprise. (my opinion)

SIAP. I never get tired of these:

[video=youtube;TjsLuLG2gXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjsLuLG2gXo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

since beckman leaves toledo does that mean we can schedule them again and not get run on national tv.

SIAP. I never get tired of these:

[video=youtube;TjsLuLG2gXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjsLuLG2gXo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I gotta admit, even though the same has been posted a million times, it still cracks me up.

Back