What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football 10/31

Michigan just so underwhelming. How much longer is Harbaugh going to get?

Perfect example of the recruiting vs coaching debate. Lights out recruiting, ****ty coaching.

Michigan State looks slightly more #relentless today than they did last week!

Michigan just so underwhelming. How much longer is Harbaugh going to get?

Perfect example of the recruiting vs coaching debate. Lights out recruiting, ****ty coaching.
Think Harbaugh is just better suited for the league. Lot less development involved there.

Just me or is Michigan not very good? I thought they were decent but after watching Minny last night, I'm thinking Michigan was just spanking the hapless last week.

Big 10 looks pretty rough outside Ohio State.

Maybe Northwestern surprises?

Did you mean HC?
No. I meant DC. His only proven success as a coach at any level is DB or DC at a blue blood college program. He was very mediocre in the NFL as a DC (Bears fans hate him).
I think Medford is talking about Harbaugh.
Whoops. I have no idea why I went full scorched earth on Tucker after I started talking about Harbaugh. Wow sorry about that. Yes, I think you’re right, Medford, Harbaugh is probably an NFL guy.

Whoops. I have no idea why I went full scorched earth on Tucker after I started talking about Harbaugh. Wow sorry about that. Yes, I think you’re right, Medford, Harbaugh is probably an NFL guy.

This is allbuffs. There's never a bad time on here to go full scorched earth on Mel Tucker. Michigan's offense looks much more aggressive on this possession than it did in the first half.......but I have a hard time seeing anybody other than OSU contending for the CFP coming out of that league.

Back