What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

331562388_23852730218640772_4350961608049625857_n.png

There's a VT Instagram account that's been doing these and they're fun (well, they've been easy so far too). Not sure if there's a CU platform that's done the same but if not, someone should.

Yet another way the rich get richer. Only so many schools can afford a limitless number of visits.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well, but It'll be interesting to see how it shakes out. End of the day, there are only so many weekends kids can get out on the road, and they can still only take one OV per school. Have to assume Bama, OSU, UGA, etc are already hosting as many 4 and 5* as they possibly can and I doubt they are going to be overly interested in hosting a ton of mid 3* types anyways, so I doubt it changes much for the elite programs. I do think this benefits programs like CU right now, though, as I think there are a lot of guys who would love to come check out Boulder but just aren't willing to use one of their five OVs on it. Could allow CU to be more targeted and deliberate with their OVs

I’d think a recruit would want to limit how many trips they take jut for practical reasons. Taking a ton of trips would get old fast.

Back