What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Making the playoff won’t be all that hard, relatively, since it goes to 12 teams. I saw a prediction of 5 SEC teams making it. The expectations are definitely winning a Natty in the next 2 years, though.

I agree especially since they didn't get that tough of a schedule for their first year in the SEC. They'd have to lose at least 3 regular season games to miss the CFP and I don't see more then 2 losses among their tough games, which are Michigan, Georgia, OU and A&M. If I had to pick right now I'd say they go 11-1 or 12-0

Sark says NIL is the last reason you should come to a school… a week after videos of a big recruiting weekend where they had 8 Lamborghinis lined up at their facility entrance for recruits and their families to walk by as they are greeted. The disingenuous nature of all this is also irritating.

Yeah. Because no reasonable person ever takes a job mostly because it was the company that offered the best compensation package. 😂

Yeah. Because no reasonable person ever takes a job mostly because it was the company that offered the best compensation package. 😂
He and Brian Kelly are so full of ****. Plenty of others are as well, but for them to be two elite program coaches with plenty of NIL resources that are definitely being used and to come out and say that kids should want to come to their university because of the town, academics, history, and coaching first and foremost is some of the dumbest ****.

Not to mention they are both very clearly just throwing money at all the top recruits.

He and Brian Kelly are so full of ****. Plenty of others are as well, but for them to be two elite program coaches with plenty of NIL resources that are definitely being used and to come out and say that kids should want to come to their university because of the town, academics, history, and coaching first and foremost is some of the dumbest ****.

Not to mention they are both very clearly just throwing money at all the top recruits.
I would ask Sark and Kelly how much less money they would accept in salary as an immediate pay cut to remain the coach at their current school instead of taking a different job.

I would ask Sark and Kelly how much less money they would accept in salary as an immediate pay cut to remain the coach at their current school instead of taking a different job.
And/or take a part of their huge salary to contribute to the NIL fund

He said he'd root for the Kremlin before Miami. Now I don't know if he likes Miami or not.

4e9f2a20-b044-11ea-b1f7-d629fa733726

Last edited:
Is there a team that doesn’t do that?
Allegation is that Miami DGAF and doesn't work through proxies like others. Will just initiate contact directly and keep calling. But, yeah, everyone at least puts feelers out and talks numbers before a guy has entered the portal. They do it through players and other relationships mostly.

Back