What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Mines roster photos are worth a scroll. Seems like a great group of guys that don't take things too seriously despite being in of the best teams in their division.

It's Iowa. They probably made him practice handoffs on his official visit.
Probably. I saw an old Iowa game a few weeks back, way before Ferentz. I was like Wtf is this? I think it was early 80s. Anyway, they ran two TE or H-Back sets on the line not split out in the slot or flexed at all. Thing is, they stood straight up on the line, didn't get in a stance at all. ESPN U shows a bunch of old games this time of year, one of the only cool things they do anymore. I saw the CSU game from last year before I left this morning. One, that game shouldn't have been close, and two, I hope their D-End that got ejected isn't there anymore, dude kicked our ass. That receiver too whose name escapes me.

While Prime is at CU, being able to get players in two different windows is probably beneficial, but I think this is a good thing in the bigger picture. Will create a lot more stability and cohesion to have the entire team together for Winter workouts, Spring ball and Fall Camp.

That probably hurts programs like Stanford which historically haven't finalized signings until after the student-athlete's first semester transcript is reviewed from his senior year.

Mines roster photos are worth a scroll. Seems like a great group of guys that don't take things too seriously despite being in of the best teams in their division.

Unlike most college athletes team time is probably the most relaxing time in those guys schedules. Look at a team roster that includes their majors, some of them I have a hard time pronouncing much less imagining the academic load involved.

Back