What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Really hard because it’s entirely subjective if you think they are faking it or not. I think maybe instead of a penalty you say the person that went down can’t play for the remainder of that series?
I would have them sit until the next change of possession.

Might also consider the same penalty for certain unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. Not throwing somebody out of the game but time to cool off.

I would have them sit until the next change of possession.

Might also consider the same penalty for certain unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. Not throwing somebody out of the game but time to cool off.
I absolutely think it is the remainder of the series.

Truthfully, I don't have any serious complaints about the Top 25. Maybe they have Boise State a little low.
I'm typically indifferent to 15ish-40ish in most rankings.

The 2 loss teams just stood out as a reminder that we should brace for 3 loss SEC/B1G teams getting the 10/11 seeds over 2 loss ACC/XII teams.

The receiving votes group took a huge hit, 71 points across 61 ballots compared to 331 on 62 last week. ASU and Texas Tech's votes left the conference, it's a bummer that neither us or Cincy moved onto any ballots at 5-2.

I have a feeling that like 5 years from now there will be a stat like, "no team that received 0 votes in the week 8 poll has ever secured an at large bid to the 12 team CFP. "

Maybe it doesn't matter, but I think the AP poll did tend to influence the initial CFP rankings.

Back