What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

Wazzu loses to Texas A&M 55-54. Too bad.

UCLA beats Georgia 60-56. Still struggling

Last edited:
Non CU related, but excellent win for Butler over UNC. Clearly those who placed Butler 6th in the preseason A-10 media poll were undervaluing them

USC beats Texas in OT 59 - 53. Is the big XII-II-I+I-I+I looking to have a down year?

Not their best year, but still halfway decent. KU (top 15), Mizzou, Oklahoma State, Baylor and possibly Kansas State are all top 25 caliber. Iowa State continues to be solid under Hoiberg. The jury is still out on West Virginia as they've only played one game (a big loss to Gonzaga). On the negative side, Texas is having major issues. Oklahoma remains mediocre at best. TCU basketball only hurts the reputation of the conference, and Texas Tech is a downright disaster.

Last edited:
Not their best year, but still halfway decent. KU (top 15), Oklahoma State, Baylor and possibly Kansas State are all top 25 caliber. Iowa State continues to be solid under Hoiberg. The jury is still out on West Virginia as they've only played one game (a big loss to Gonzaga). On the negative side, Texas is having major issues. Oklahoma remains mediocre at best. TCU basketball only hurts the reputation of the conference, and Texas Tech is a downright disaster.

You seem really down on KU. Care to share? I hate the Beakers, so I hope you're right but I really think they could be a Final Four team.

You seem really down on KU. Care to share? I hate the Beakers, so I hope you're right but I really think they could be a Final Four team.

I wouldn't describe myself as "really down on KU". I've tried to be careful in saying that while I think this KU team is "very good", I don't think they're "great". In short, I see them as Sweet 16ish instead of Final Four-ish. That's all.

USC down 9 to Marquette 7:39 to go in second.

USC ended up losing 72-64 to Marquette. No shame in losing to Marquette, but at some point, someone other than CU in the Pac is going to have to start picking up some nice quality OOC wins if we want this conference to start gaining respect.

USC has #25 San Diego State, then @ Nebraska, @ New Mexico and Minnesota all in a row coming up next, with a road game at Georgia and home game against Dayton still after that on their OOC slate. So, either they can pick up a few decent OOC wins, or they will have a bunch of losses by the time conference play rolls around.

Rammies and Du are on Root. I know that in the name of rpi, I should be pulling for the rammies, but I really want the pios to work 'em.

Utah down 7 at home against the Idaho State Bengals at the half.

The same Idaho State Bengals, who are currently 0-2 on the season including a 10 point loss to Utah State and a heartbreaking loss to the Portland Pilots.....

cow+fail.jpg

Did you see how bad Utah was last year? Horrible. Although, not nearly as bad as CU in football.

AFA wins tonight, so they'll be heading into Boulder with a 5-0 record. Wyoming wins as well, moving to 5-0. Appears Utah will beat Idaho State to move to 2-1, but there won't be many more wins for the Utes this entire season. CSU holding a 7 point lead at Denver deep in the 2nd half

Edit: CSU wins 60-53 over Denver. The Rams play @ Washington in their next game (Nov 24th). Big opportunity for the Pac-12 to send CSU and the MWC a message. Certainly will be a good game for us to scout both teams. This will be CSU's first real test of the season

Last edited:
Missouri vs. Stanford tipping off in 30 minutes.

Come on, Pac-12.

Stanford playing tough, down 37-34 at half. You seen the field for this tournament? Louisville, Duke, Mizzou, Memphis, VCU, Stanford, Minnesota, Northern Iowa. Great chance for Stanford to get a nice victory or two....or to bury themselves with 3 losses.

Stanford playing tough, down 37-34 at half. You seen the field for this tournament? Louisville, Duke, Mizzou, Memphis, VCU, Stanford, Minnesota, Northern Iowa. Great chance for Stanford to get a nice victory or two....or to bury themselves with 3 losses.

I think Stanford is the worst team in that field. That sounds more like an Elite 8 than a preseason tourney. I'll be happy if Furd can find a win there.

Northern Iowa is better than Stanford?

They win 20 every year. 3 years ago, they won 30 and reached the Sweet 16. Missouri Valley Conference is no joke and N Iowa probably has the best chance of challenging Creighton and Wichita State at the top.

Mizzou wins 78-70 over Stanford. Despite playing tough, they may be leaving Atlantis 3-4 overall unless they can beat a Minnesota or Northern Iowa

They win 20 every year. 3 years ago, they won 30 and reached the Sweet 16. Missouri Valley Conference is no joke and N Iowa probably has the best chance of challenging Creighton and Wichita State at the top.

Not this year. Illinois St is very good and will probably fight Creighton for the conference championship.

Back