What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Countdown to Early Signing Period: FINAL DAY

Come to Boulder -

DRL76kIUMAAHaN5.jpg

As I'm going through the profiles in our Index, one thing I'm noticing that I strongly believe got us off to a slow start for 2018 is that we had an inordinately high number of early offers to Florida and Georgia recruits. That was the defensive staff that was replaced (Clark, Leavitt, Tumpkin) due to it being where they personally had most of their recruiting connections, but it is outside of the recruiting footprint for the CU targeted geography. Pretty much all that work was lost and it was a complete reset.

Since I won't get anything done today at the office as has become a custom the day before and during NSD, I've decided to try to fish some tailwater nearby (for my health). No cell service in the canyon. Have fun today boys! I'm signing off to go throw the gear in the truck!

As I'm going through the profiles in our Index, one thing I'm noticing that I strongly believe got us off to a slow start for 2018 is that we had an inordinately high number of early offers to Florida and Georgia recruits. That was the defensive staff that was replaced (Clark, Leavitt, Tumpkin) due to it being where they personally had most of their recruiting connections, but it is outside of the recruiting footprint for the CU targeted geography. Pretty much all that work was lost and it was a complete reset.

Hiring coaches with connections outside the footprint compounded the issue.

Quick update to the dashboard (feel free to set me straight):

scratched out the Juco situation as I know it to help me sort it out in my head. Is there any others we are tracking?

committed:
OL - McMullen, enroll in January, rumors of flipping?
TE - Jones, enroll in January
OLB - Taylor, enroll in January
S - Maddox, enroll in January
CB - Abrams, enroll in January

Still after:
DL - Mustafa Noel-Johnson. AB feels he's CU.
RB - Boyd, other JCs? Prediction to CU.
OLB - Allen, enroll in January
DT - Tremblay, visited CU long ago, USC and UW recently.

Here's the HS list of guys we seem to still be in on.

Still after:
OL - Murray (Colorado considered backup to Stanford acceptance), likely resolved in late January based on past.
DT - Antwine, flipped from OK St.

Back