What's new

Countdown to Kickoff

DeNiro

My Dixie Wrecked
Club Member
Was at that one-ending was very.......anti-climatic given they had the ball first in OT and McAfee doinked a chip shot FG to end their possession.
That and WVU collapsed to end their season. We beat them when they were ranked tho.

Bread

I like the mask
Club Member
Costco is selling a gorgeous CU Buffs plush throw right now. I saw a woman fill up 3 shopping carts full of them today so better grab yours fast. Not sure where she’s going to store all of hers until Christmas (her justification when I said go Buffs).
Which Costco was it just in case they aren't selling them at all the ones in the area?

Big Jim

WTF?
Club Member
Costco is selling a gorgeous CU Buffs plush throw right now. I saw a woman fill up 3 shopping carts full of them today so better grab yours fast. Not sure where she’s going to store all of hers until Christmas (her justification when I said go Buffs).
What is a plush throw?

SpacemanSpiff

Fairways and greens
Club Member
Rep to anyone who can find me a photo of Tom Stone for #39 tomorrow. He was in my aerospace engineering classes. I know he battled cancer about 10 years ago but didn’t hear anything after that. Good dude and always respected someone who could carry that course load while also playing football.