What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Countdown to Kickoff

Chris Brown against Nebraska and Texas, two top five teams, in back to back weeks:

380 yards and 9 TDs:love:

In 2002, he averaged 203 yards/2 TDs in road games.
I wish Shawn Watson had locked onto the run game earlier. We only ran for 66 yards in that loss to Fresno St.

#20 LB Drew Lewis

Dt7QYBoU8AAYAOR.jpg

Ralphie has a better chance of driving a 1996 Mazda Miata hard top in the Daytona 500 than the possibility that BS ever worn a jock strap.
My guess is that Surveyor wore a jock strap multiple times before he dropped out of junior high school. There was always somebody who got to wear somebody else's used jock over their nose. Surveyor probably got that privilege multiple times.

Brandon Drumm was a hell of a fullback.
And one certainly hasn't watched the broadcast and not know his name with how many times Brent Musberger yelled "and the Alaskan Assassin!" during that game.

Edit - I was there and watched it in full glory live next to a very humbled NU fan. But I have gone back and watched the recording. Let's just say more than once!

I've never really noticed it before because I was always so focused on watching Chris Brown's awesome running, but who was the fullback #33? He was really blocking well that day.

Wow, just Wow!
Check out day #33 of the countdown

Perhaps this isn’t the best thread but I just perused the first three week’s matchups and there were maybe five intriguing, can’t miss games. Absolute joke.

Back