What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona 12/5 - 5PM MT - FS1

A close friend of mine who went to Arizona and is a big football fan (bigger hoops fan), couldn't tell you the score or result from most of their football games. Definitely one of the more apathetic fan bases in the Pac 12/country.
Well, there's always Stanford and Cal. And honestly, I've attended a few home USC games. And while each fan is equal to 2.3 dooshbags, there isn't a ton of excitement or passion at their games.

Well, there's always Stanford and Cal. And honestly, I've attended a few home USC games. And while each fan is equal to 2.3 dooshbags, there isn't a ton of excitement or passion at their games.
BUT DID YOU SEE WHAT TRICIA WAS WEEEEAAAARINNNNGGG???? O M G

Watched about a quarter of Arizona's game with UCLA. This is the WORST team we're gonna play all year-I'm gonna be disappointed if we don't go down there and absolutely mudhole them.
Agreed. I watched that game, too. UA is turrible, but they’ve been turrible before and still managed to figure out a way to beat us.

hate town GIF by South Park

The ucla utah game was cancelled earlier this season, so it would make sense, if usc and cu are both undefeated after this week, for the ucla-usc and cu-utah matchups to be switched to usc-cu and ucla-utah.

I love this idea, but UCLA giving up their SC game to help CU is about as likely as my oldest son getting a real job before I die of old age.

CU Team Statistical Rankings as of Game #3 (Per Game):
OFFENSE

RUSHING - 191.7 - 42nd

PASSING - 218.0 - 78th

OVERALL OFFENSE - 53rd

DEFENSE

RUSHING - 108.0 - 18th

PASSING - 235.3 - 66th

OVERALL DEFENSE - 28th

I love this idea, but UCLA giving up their SC game to help CU is about as likely as my oldest son getting a real job before I die of old age.
Yeah, it would have to be the conference doing this. But with no fans allowed, I don’t think ditching the rivalry games would be that big a lift.

The ucla utah game was cancelled earlier this season, so it would make sense, if usc and cu are both undefeated after this week, for the ucla-usc and cu-utah matchups to be switched to usc-cu and ucla-utah.
That works.

**** it....usc can come to Boulder
Agreed, and that would work, just like Stanford is leaving Palo Alto, although that's no guarantee that USC's COVID issues within the team have been sorted out yet. There's no indication whether they are even on track to play Wazzu this weekend.

Would that require USC to agree to play the game in Boulder or some other neutral site? How long does USC have to wait before last week's COVID outbreak is considered contained by LA County? Was it LA County or PAC12 rules that shut the game down last week?

it seems unlikely that we will get a shot at usc. rumor is that 51 of 58 california counties are going back on full lockdown stay at home.

neat.

Better yet, let UCLA play USC and beat them. That's the best way they can help us, since they'd be helping themselves at the same time. That game is probably a pick 'em at worst. Buffs win out and take the South title without having had to face USC, and no tiebreaker is necessary.

Better yet, let UCLA play USC and beat them. That's the best way they can help us, since they'd be helping themselves at the same time. That game is probably a pick 'em at worst. Buffs win out and take the South title without having had to face USC, and no tiebreaker is necessary.
I dont want to tiptoe around sc, I want to smash them in the mouth and beat them for the south title.

Back