What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona 12/5 - 5PM MT - FS1

I think UCLA has a good chance to beat USC anyway. Probably be a mute point after this weekend. My worry is UA doesn’t play between kids out with Covid and other quitting. Would be our luck to lose a game we should win easily. That would be so 2020.

I dont want to tiptoe around sc, I want to smash them in the mouth and beat them for the south title.
Understood, and agree. However, my assumption was that ship having sailed, and not getting that game back on the schedule. In which case, from USC's point of view if they lost the South win one loss because they didn't get to beat us head-to-head (due to their Covid), that would be a kick in the balls.

Understood, and agree. However, my assumption was that ship having sailed, and not getting that game back on the schedule. In which case, from USC's point of view if they lost the South win one loss because they didn't get to beat us head-to-head (due to their Covid), that would be a kick in the balls.

Also serves U$C right for their cheating over the years.

Lost another one

Sumlin seems to be making friends: "Asked about that performance on Monday, UA coach Kevin Sumlin said Dixon 'played 70-some plays the week before and nobody knew he was on the field.'"

Don't cancel, don't cancel, don't cancel, don't cancel, don't cancel...
james franco please GIF

Back