What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Arizona - 10/19 @ 2pm MT on FOX

Ya I agree with you. I'm just saying CU will not figure out "one dimensional offense is limiting them". It's not going to happen.

And we should still win majority of the rest of the games. Our talent level is that good.
I agree, I didn't mean to come off snarky.

We are a MUCH better team with SS2 at the helm. And CP has raised the talent level substantially. But, it is painfully obvious to see the ceiling is much, much higher, and game planning is the place to start improving (e.g. run the ball).

I think we learned from our mistakes in the Nebraska game. Really a much different team since then. Give KSU some credit, they made us do things we probably would have preferred to not do.
tumblr_naub0cWJie1r7df5po4_400.gif

Prime’s coaching show asked about the Run game and the answer was “want” and “effort”
I think Shurmur is gonna blow his top if his runs continue to be checked out of.
I have changed my tune more positively on Shedeur in that he is one of the absolute best throwers of the ball I have ever seen. The thing I see though is a weakness with ball fakes and short to long reads. He loves big throws and buying time, which is exciting to watch, but the NFL will kill you for that. I am thrilled he is our QB, but my angst is him leaving so much meat on the bone and not sure he is accountable for those little details that can help him and the team be truly legendary.

They told me after a surgery one time that "bearing down" is actually really bad for you and can cause strokes, heart attacks, and even aneurysms.

Back